Voltron Minecraft server

What I think would happen if team Voltron was in a minecraft server together

~~~

Lance would make all of them personalized skins that they all love, but Coran wouldn't want to abandon Steve, so he would still play as Steve.

Hunk would constantly complain about how you can't make any cool meals with the crafting table.

Allura, Shiro and Pidge are masters at the game and have definitely speed ran the game before.

Keith would never build anything, while Lance would spend the whole time building and collecting things to build stuff.

Because of this, Keith always ends up living in one of Lance's houses, and in return shares the things he's mines and killed with Lance.

Hunk doesn't like the sounds the caves make, so he doesn't usually go mining.

Coran would end up with a pet chicken, and because of it gets really sad whenever somebody kills a chicken (everyone agreed to never kill a chicken in the game)

Keith and Pidge will still sometimes kill chickens and never tell Coran about it.

Pidge explores all the time, and has practically memorized the entire world.

Shiro basically lives in the nether with how much time he spends in there.

Allura ends up building with Lance a lot, and they end up with a huge city and a bunch of other random stuff.

Coran spends most of his time in the game collecting whatever flowers he finds, (he has multiple double chests filled with flowers.)

Because he doesn't do a lot of fighting, Lance ends up with a dog that he takes with him everywhere, he names it Kosmo, after Keith's dog.

Allura has a pair of pink leather boots that she has enchanted like crazy, she wears them everywhere.

Shiro almost never wears armor, even in the nether, but he's only died twice in the game.

Hunk rarely notices curses vs enchantments, and everyone will give him things with curse of binding on it and he won't notice until he's put it on.

Keith is the most likely to die in game, and has the stupidest deaths, having been killed by bushes at least ten times (and he still steps through them constantly.)

One time Lance got mad at Hunk and hit him, not knowing he only had half a heart left, and still feels bad about it and will give Hunk random items.

Pidge will sometimes change to someone else's skin and pretend to be them, it never works but nobody has the heart to tell her it doesn't.

Coran made a painting once and was so happy when he placed it that he made everyone else visit his house to look at it.

Hunk had an axolotl pond in his house, he loves them.

Shiro and Pidge are the only ones who know how to use redstone.