Armin x Foster Mother reader

(3rd person P.O.V)
You were currently walking up the stairs to your son's room. In one hand you carried a plate of vanilla pancakes topped with serup,fresh whipped cream and strawberries.
As you walked into Armin's room you sat down and gently said" Sweetheart time to wake up." He then rolled over "hmmm.....M Mom it's too ear-" he shot up and clasps his hand over his mouth. "I'm so so so so so sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel uncom.-"he stopped when he heard a small laugh leave your lips. It's ok,like I said you can call me whatever you want." you stated calmly with a sweet smile.
"Eat up Eren and Mikasa will be here soon." His face lit up in excitement "THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU (Y/N)!!!!"

(TIME SKIP courtesy of Armin's adorableness and the lazy author)

(Your P.O.V)
I heard the door bell ring,but before I could even get up Armin came bolting down the stairs. "Happy birthday Armin!!" Eren and Mikasa said together and handed him his presents."is everyone ready to go?" I asked calmly but,on the inside i was feeling so excited because Armin doesn't know what I planned for today.

(Another TIME SKIP)

(3rd person P.O.V)

As you were all in the car Armin was blindfolded so he couldn't see where we were. ((Y/n) are we there yet?)" "Nearly Armin"

+ 5 minutes later+

You pulled over and helped Armin out of the car. You,Eren,Carla,Mikasa,Grisha and Armin walked for a small while. (you guiding Armin)
"Are you ready Armin?" "YES!!" "On three ok? 3..2..1!!" You took the blindfold off and the look of astonatiment was amazing. "i-its...it's the ocean.. ITS THE OCEAN!!!!" the kids took off running down to the water. "Look at this shell...and that one..."

                                        ( Time skip )
After you dropped the Yeagers home you decided it was best for Armin to get to bed. He had an amazing day swimming, collecting sea shells and eating cake. You pulled into the driveway and realized that Armin fell asleep in the back. As you carried him up to his room he snuggled into your neck more. You opened the door and placed him on the bed,but as you were leaving you heard "love you Mom..." You smiled and quietly said "happy birthday Armin, love you too."

(a/n) hey hope you enjoyed this chapter. This was requested by Herosperger .
Love you all 💕💖

                                                       ~SC1~🌺