poetry winners!

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Hi! We have the results for the poetry section of Psychi Poetry (and One-Shots) Awards, and we're excited to crown our winner! Since there were so many participants, we'll only be posting the first, second, and third places here. For the rest of the participants, we'll be PM'ing you the results! Remember, all results are out of 75, not 100.

Winners: Check the prizes chapter for your points, and you can redeem them in Phoenicia's Points Shop! You have a month to redeem your prizes! DM your email for your sticker! If you're not comfortable with giving your email, just let us know. We have alternate ways of getting it to you!

Special thanks to ridithestoryloverNooniTHEbestVITTEY1234, and wOt_iS_tHiS_LiFe for judging!

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

\\ Third Place \\ One Million Shades of Red \\ 69 \\

thatonewasianqueen

Title: 3/5

The title didn't really tell me that the book had poetry in it.

Cover: 4/5

I really like the cover because it went really well with the title because of all the red color.

Blurb/Synopsis: 5/5

The blurb was really good

The coherence of Structure: [9/10]

I LOVED these poems there were divided into stanzas and some of them even rhymed and I just loved that.

Originality: [9/10]

The poems were really amazing and they pointed out issues people might be facing.

Storyline: [9/10]

Yes the poems followed a storyline and it was really clear about what was happening.

Language: [10/10]

There were a few curse words in the poems and it only added to the emotion and I really liked that.

Grammar: [15/15]

Yes the grammar was very accurate and good.

Overall Enjoyment: [5/5]

This is literally one of the best poetry books I have read. 

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

\\ Third Place \\ Musings and Pinings \\ 69 \\

Xanatos_Gambit