Zora Ideale x Reader

| Midnight | It was a late night. You had went out with some friends and had a few drinks....well.....
more than a few to say the least. You were pretty tipsy and decided to call it a night before you got really drunk, you know your limits. You knew how to drink just enough to get you warm inside and all hyper and giggly.

Upon reaching your house you soon realized that you managed to leave your house keys in your friends purse.
Shit. Now how the hell am I supposed get inside?? You thought to yourself.

There was no way inside and you only had one option.
To ask that mischievous asshole Zora if you could crash at his for the night. He was the closest walking distance from your house because he only lived a block away. Your phone was dead and you couldn't call, so since you had memorized the walk to his house you figured you'd just knock on his door.
You walk up the steps and begin to knock way too many times.

He opens the door, and to your surprise he was shirtless.
"Do you know what time it is??"
"What are you doing here so late" Zora said, slightly annoyed.
Since you were tipsy you did your best to conceal the blush that just brushed across your face. He had rock hard abs that were way too toned to ignore.
"Damn I didn't notice he was this ripped when I was sober." you didn't even realize that you'd said that aloud.

"Oh really ?" He said smugly.

"Shit, Just Forget I said that asshole!" You quickly shouted.

"Still haven't told me what your doing here"

"I had a few drinks with some friends and I forgot my house keys and I had to walk all the way here just so I could ask if...." you paused.

He had one hand above his head leaning on the doorway and was basically shirtless towering over you with his height, you couldn't help but fumble your words as you tried to explain the situation. His abs were basically staring you in the face. You couldn't stop your eyes from wandering.

"If I can crash here for the night...." you quickly finished.

"Uh sure I don't care"
"You can sleep in my bed just try not be all over me... i know I'm hard to resist." He says joking, cockily.

What an idiot. You thought to yourself.
"Whatever you say" you said sarcastically.

You walk inside his house and It's surprisingly clean and well kept. He showed you to his bedroom and gave you some extra blankets and pillows.
"I can sleep on the floor if you want" he said.

You didn't wanna sleep alone in somebody else's house and bed, and you didn't want him to sleep on the floor.

"No it's fine, you can sleep in the bed" you said.

You smelled like outside and needed a shower before you went to bed so you grabbed your purse which thankfully had a emergency change of clothes you always kept in case you needed any, and went to the bathroom. When you got out, you slipped on a tight fitting white long sleeve with comfy loose gray sweatpants. You also had on your lacy black bra and panty set, because who said that emergency clothes couldn't be sexy!

You finally got into bed and layed on your side, facing the wall. He switched off the lights before slipping in next to you. He was taking up all the space so you slid your hand behind you unintentionally close to his groin area, and started pushing him lightly in an effort to make more space for you. "Your taking up all the space!" you whined.