9) The 3rd Task

It was the 3rd task of the Tri-Wizard torument, Cedric was chosen as one of the champions so was Harry.

I was sitting in the stands with Luna and Ginny.

"Im so nervous" I said Ginny and Luna knew I was really nervous for Cedric he was like an older brother to me.

"I know y/n but he'll be fine" Ginny said

"No, I have a bad feeling" I said

~

The task has begun and they all went into the maze. I was playing with my hair, I was so stressed

An hour later I saw Harry with the cup, I went off the stands to congraulate him and his win, he was crying and laying on top of Cedrics body.

"Hes back Voltermorts back!!!" Harry said

"He wanted me to take his body back....I couldnt leave him" Hary yelled

I knew Cedric was dead I fell to the ground crying. What was I gonna do without him.

~

Its the next day I woke up in my bed my eye were red and puffy and it was hard for me to breathe. I have been crying all night last night. I couldnt sleep, I missed Cedric so much.

I got my stuffed bunny and started to cuddle with it. I decided to skip school, and try to at least get some rest.

~

It was Dinner and everybody was at the Great Hall execpt for me, I wasn't hungry. I was laying in my bed reading a book when I heard a knock.

"Come in" I groaned. I still didn't get any sleep I have been crying and thinking back to all the memories Cedric and I had.

The door slowly opened and Draco came in

"Hey? you doing ok?" He asked

"Yup I'm fine" I said putting down the book trying to hold back my tears

"No your not" He said calmly walking towards me

"I really miss him Draco" I said as I started to cry

Draco go into my bed and held me. I cried into his chest and he tried to calm me down.

About an hour later, Draco was still holding me and I had fallen asleep.

𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

I walk into the Great Hall looking for
y/n she had not been in all of her classes, I have not seen her or heard from her all day, I had assumed she is still crying from yesturday.

I walk down to the Hufflepuff common room, I had found out the Hufflepuff common room has no password.

I walked into the common room, luckly nobody was in there or people would be asking questions.

Y/n had told me her dorm number was 111 so I looked for the dorm and found it.

I knocked on the door until I heard her soft, soothing voice.

"Come in" She said

I walked in and saw her reading

"Hey? You doing ok?" I asked

"Yup I'm fine" She said. I knew she was about to cry

"No your not" I said making my way towards her

She started to break down crying " I really miss him Draco" She said

I got onto her bed and held her close in my arms as she cried into my chest. I hated seeing her like this, it made my heart shatter. I knew how close Diggory and her were.

An hour later she had fallen asleep in my arms, finally I had her close in my arms I had wanted to do this ever sence
I layed eyes on her. So later I fell asleep aswell.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

Sup Childeren its me your hufflepuff mother so i have and idea for some stories so ya oh and thank you for 6 followers and 102 reads anyway love you guys