49 / I'm

Yoongi's POV

"Yoonie, maybe we should break up."

Never knowing that words could hold so much power up until this moment where his living heart drops dead to the bottom of his churning guts because of this familiar feeling which not once has failed to reminds him of how in despair he was after knowing that the younger never came.

But he did not think it would hurt more to find out that Jimin did not wait longer for him by the lockers and decided to let himself lose to an intern who Yoongi has taken good care of inside the school's restroom where there are still invisible stains of blood painting the walls and floors red.

Yoongi never once forgets those feelings and yet he is here, helplessly listening to those harsh words he learnt fearing right at this second.

"You want to break up?" The senior lowly spoke after the silence has pregnant between them and there was no hint of emotion left in his voice but only his staggering heart that clenched harder without thinking of relaxing.

"No, I meant a fake break-up...I can't let you d-die Yoonie." Jimin says despite tears trickling from his beautiful crescent eyes and rolling down his gentle cheeks like a shooting star.

As if all of his distress has magically dispersed out of his mind after realising what the younger actually wanted, Yoongi's heart jumps back to where it was and convinced him into cradling Jimin's wet cheeks. "You got nothing to be scared of Jimin ah..."

There will be no breakup or part ways but only what is best for them to continue living by each other's side.

The flower beds now seemed much cosy and warm like the golden rays of sunshine in the middle of Summer as the red roses weren't frosted or cold anymore but they now looked alive just by Jimin's real intention.

"H-hyung I love you, I-I can't let you die b-by him!" Taking a step closer with the other's hand still on his face, Jimin wraps his arms around Yoongi's middle and sobbed into his chest while feeling a soothing caress up then down his slender back.

"No one will hurt me, angel." The mint haired senior whispered comfortingly beside the male's ear. He knows he can't tell his Jimin this yet but who the fuck can kill him except himself?

It is better off to let Jimin knows him like the good old sweet Yoonie and not the idiot who wrote him all those sick love letters and that moron who is willing to kill anyone without regrets because he is too blinded to realise his own 'morality'.

"Minnie doesn't need to know who actually is his Senpai." The thought calming him down by little, Yoongi continues to listen to the freshman's fragile cries and his violently beating heart.

"H-how do you know he won't harm you?" Jimin's question forced its way out through his now calmer sobs and it makes him thinks hard.

Because I'm him 'we're one body, sometimes we will crash' but that day will never turn up.

"I just know." Yoongi answered bluntly and it was not that surprising when a confused frown was brought onto the younger's pretty face.

"Don't be silly Yoonie, I'm serious here." Jimin pouts and lightly hit his boyfriend's chest with his loose fist.

"I know baby but we can't fake a breakup, I don't want to and I don't fucking care if I die." The senior scowled at the displeasing idea of not letting the world knows about how he possessed someone as forbidden as Park Jimin.