Iris

Sierra's POV
~Christmas~

Everyone woke up early because CC was acting like a little kid. We sat in the living room while CC passes out the gifts.

Andy,Scar, and I was one one couch. Haylea,Jinxx, and Landen was on the other. Everyone else sat on bean bag chairs in the floor. We let Scar,Dan,and Landen open theirs first.

Landen got -A electric guitar, the amp, band tees, headphones, some skinny jeans, and some CD's

Scar~a bass, new guitar picks, a helmet, a amp, a camera, as a motorcycle

Dan~drums, band tees, gloves, new lip rings, and drum sticks.

(A/n: my mind went blank so yeah. Also I am just going to skip most of the presets.)

I walked upstairs and asked, "Scar want me to fix your hair after I get dressed?" She nodded, "I put on my new dress that Ella got me. It is black with purple lace, I straightened my now blue and black hair. I walked into Scars room and started to work on her hair. I curled it, she put some make up on me. Winged eyeliner and mascara. She knows I don't usually wear make up.

She got ready while I put on my boots and seen Andy downstairs waiting. We are going to a Christmas party where Andy and I are suppose to do a duet. I made sure Scar wasn't around and I asked," Andy have you ever heard your daughter sing?" He shook his head."She has an amazing voice and I want you to get Kellin to sing Iris with her." "Okay no problem." He texted Kellin an told him that he was wanting him to sing Iris with Scar and Kellin said sure.

~at the party~

Andy and I are on stage singing the morticians daughter. Andy announced," okay so there is a change Kellin and my daughter Marie are going to sing Iris." Kellin walked up, but Marie refused until Austin picked her up and placed her on the stage. He kissed her cheek and walked off. Andy and I sat at one of the tables with Haylea and Jinxx and listened to Marie sing.

After, that everyone went to dance. Everyone had fun. Austin talked to Scar about something because she was happy the way home.

Marie (Scar)'s POV

Austin told me he would be over later because he has something to tell me.
~10 minutes later~
Austin came over and we sat on the couch he said, "Scar I need to tell you something." I nodded he said something totally unexpected "I like you." I smiled and said "I like you too and thank you I had so much fun singing to be honest.

~~~~Authors note~~~~

Do you think they will go out?
I am running out of ideas my kik is raven_coma666 message me some ideas please I am not hard to talk to really.
~Sierra