four

Going back to school was the hardest thing that Jaemin has ever done, he was loving spring break, he saw both Renjun and Jeno at separate times but he still got to spend time with them. He even told Jeno about him being a virgin and how he didn't want to do it yet but that they will do it in the future.

Jaemin never actually knew how horny Renjun and Jeno were until now, I mean sure he has seen Renjun limping around at school but he never actually looked into how horny Renjun and Jeno were until now. Almost every time that Jaemin makes-out with one of them, they always end up hard immediately, it was like as if Jaemin was too hot for them and they just couldn't handle it even though all Jaemin did was just kiss them back.

But back to school it is. Jaemin could tell that Renjun and Jeno have been spending less time together and he knows that he is at fault, he can't really stop thinking about it and on his walk to school that was the only thing he was thinking about, until he felt someone grab his arm.

"Hey, let go." Jaemin sassed out as he continued to walk but he was immediately stopped by the same arm that held him in his place.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Jaemin gasped when he heard Jeno's voice. He immediately turned around and hugged Jeno. Jaemin was so much inside his head that he didn't realize that it was Jeno's arm that was around him.

"I'm so sorry, I thought you were someone who just wanted to touch me. I was just thinking about stuff." Jaemin explained as he peaked Jeno's lips which made the boy very happy. 

Jeno leaned in and kissed Jaemin's lips even more.

Jaemin found something out that he never thought he would find out and that was the fact that Jeno loves to bite his lips, not only does it make Jaemin moan but he overall likes the taste of Jaemin's lips, he once said that Jaemin's lips tasted like cherries.

"ahh, Jen what about Renjun? Doesn't he get suspicious and mad when you don't spend time with him?" Jaemin asked as he looked up into Jeno's eyes with a very innocent looking face. Jeno seemed kind of shocked by the sudden question and he doesn't even honestly know the answer to that question.

"I don't know. Well, I better get back to him unless he probably will get suspicious. I love you baby." Jeno said as he kissed Jaemin one last time before walking to class leaving Jaemin alone by his locker in the changing room.

💔

Jeno walked into the classroom and smiled when he saw Renjun making funny faces at Chenle, who was Renjun's best friend, Jisung who was Chenle's boyfriend smiled as he peaked Chenle's cheek making Jeno uwu over them.

"Hey baby, how was your morning?" Jeno asked as he sat down next to Renjun and gave him a peak on his cheek making Renjun blush as per usual.

"It was great. Chenle was just showing me some of the weird stuff that Jisung and him like to do in their free time, God it's horrible." Renjun sassed out as he sat down on Jeno's lap when he realized that the teacher still wasn't in class.

"Yeah. Baby, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies today and watch that new Godzilla vs King Kong movie?" Jeno whispered into Renjun's ear and he didn't miss the opportunity to bite his ear as well, he could feel Renjun shiver on top of him and he just couldn't wait to have fun with him.

"Sure, that sounds great. Pick me up at 6:00 right after work." Renjun said as he peaked Jeno's lips.

That's how Renjun and Jeno always were, they were always more sexually and honestly they weren't even sure, if they actually loved each other for real but that was before they realized that they actually do having feelings for each other. Jeno remembers that day when he was seen talking to a girl and Renjun got so jealous that he almost attacked the girl before Jeno pulled him away and confessed his feelings for him. 

It was cute and their love story was just getting started but will it become a mess when Jaemin gets into the mix?

Who knows?