VII. SPRING'18

{CHAPTER SEVEN : SPRING'18}

FEBRUARY 2018

{INSTAGRAM}

2,234,734 likeskensingtonroyal Tonight, Prince Harry and Miss Robyn Fenty were honoured to meet wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women who have overcome adversity and taken on remarkable sport and adventure challenges, at the annual #Endea...

2,234,734 likes
kensingtonroyal Tonight, Prince Harry and Miss Robyn Fenty were honoured to meet wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women who have overcome adversity and taken on remarkable sport and adventure challenges, at the annual #EndeavourAwards
The Endeavour Fund gives these people the opportunity to rediscover their self-belief and fighting spirit through physical challenges, and is led by the Royal Foundation. Congratulations to all the winners and nominees for their incredible feats.
View all 21,529 comments

:|    |:

{WEDDING DAY}

APRIL 2018

On the morning of the wedding, I watched the news announce that The Queen had conferred a Dukedom on Prince Henry of Wales; The Duke of Sussex. His titles are therefore Duke of Sussex, Earl of Dumbarton, and Baron Kilkeel.

And with my marriage to Harry the new The Duke of Sussex, I will become known as Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex.

The news explained the titles and the history behind them as I got my hair and makeup done.

"The first Duchess of Sussex, you're always making history," Jen said.

"Girl, please, I'm over here more worried if this tiara will fall off my head," I said to Jen as my hairstylist placed the Modern Sapphire Tiara on my head.

"Is it that heavy?" Jen asked.

"My head already big as it is; this feels like I have another head attached to my neck," I explained.

Jen laughed.

"You're dramatic, " Jen said as I stood up to go put on my wedding dress.

After putting on my dress which was an organza appliqué flowers, and tulle with beaded embellishments off the shoulder long sleeve tulle ball gown with a 12-foot train and looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled before realizing what was happening at the moment.

I sat down abruptly, looking at my engagement ring.

"Oh my God," I murmured. "I'm getting married today, " I continued as I sat there for a few minutes in thought. "I'm about to be somebody's wife, cha!" I exclaimed.

"Nah, Rih, this ain't the time to be rethinking yourself, " Jen said as she pulled me up to my feet.

"You are about to marry the man of your dreams; everything is perfect just the way you want it," She added.

I nodded.

"You're right," I said.

"Come on, let's get you married," Jen said.