Chapter 35: Back Again

As we walk to RHF Town I started to wonder if we would be able to help someone there. What if we were able to save someone? It would be possible but I wasn't very sure. I have seen anyone sane there except for See who, at the time of finding him, wasn't sane at all.. He wasn't as bad as the others but he was still wasn't fully sane. He did eat his brother after all and I guess that was common around there. I won't forget seeing Alex eating his brother. I didn't think such tall creatures or humanoid could kill each other just for fun. It kind of scares me but at the same time there is much worse out there. I kept thinking and thinking until I heard something. It sounded like an animal of some sorts. My immediate reaction was to go check it out and I did.. I walked over to where the sounds was made and before I could even get a good look Mr. Squirrel pulled me away as soon as possible. 

" AY! No no no! You aren't going to check out random noises by ourselves.. It isn't safe and you might get killed or attacked. Without us you would be in great danger with nobody knowing or even helping you so do you see why it is dangerous? "

I look at Mr. Squirrel and roll my eyes and then nod. He sighs and lets go of me. He continues to walk forward and I follow, still hearing the noise. I tried to ignore it as much as possible until I heard a scream. I started to get worried and before I could turn around and check we already made it to the entrance of RHF town. I let out a loud sigh and as Mr. Squirrel entered the place with Partner I grabbed See's arm and looked at him. He just looked at me in confusion and I just kept staring until I heard the same scream. I tried to make out the voice but I really couldn't. See struggled to get out of my grasp but I just didn't let him go. I would have guessed Partner noticed because he ran up to me and started to tug on my shirt.  I looked over and let go of See who started to run to Mr. Squirrel. I picked up Partner and carried him over to Mr. Squirrel who was still walking. He was the only person who could really make my temper go away.. I don't know why. 

I stay close and follow him closely until something is hear... The taps of tap shoes. As soon as Mr. Squirrel heard this I could sense panic from him as if he knew that we were in great danger. He grabbed us and hid us behind a nearby bush that looks healthy unlike the rest of the plant life. He looked at us and told us to be silent.. As the Tap noises became louder I couldn't help but look over. I was surprised to see a Tall Tapper, specifically Alex. He was carrying a large sack that looked to be full of something. The bottom on the sack was bloody and the blood was a mix of fresh and old. Alex's eyes where a deep turquoise and insead of grey he was mixed with grey and purple. Alex looks around frantically as if he is looking for something to kill for a next meal. I hide against the bush and stayed very silent until Mr. Squirrel stood up and quietly ran over to a nearby tree. Once he made it he made it he signaled us to do the same. Was he insane? We could get caught by Alex and the main reason I thought this was becuase he is a Tall Tapper. The hint in the name, Tall. He literally towers over us all.. I sighed and grabbed Partner, running over to the tree. I set Partner down and looked over at See, trying to silently tell him to come over here but he didn't. He just sat there completely still as if he was paralyzed. I continued until he looked at me with that dead stare.. He stood up and ran to the tree as fast as possible to avoid being seen by Alex. As soon as he makes it we all stay quite so Alex doesn't detect us.. That wouldn't be very pretty if he did notice us after all...