Yours

Y/N

Very short one bc I'm bored :)

"Just because you say I belong to you or whatever bullshit doesn't mean you literally own me. You can't tell me what to do." I snap.

"I think you'll find I can." Mattheo says darkly, stepping closer to me.

"Theo. Wake up. You have to trust me a little." I plead.

He continues to get closer to me and reaches out, cupping my face in his hand and stroking my cheekbone with his thumb.

"Y/N... I'm doing this for you. I just want to protect you. They'll hurt you. I'm the only one you can trust." He says softly. I shake my head.

"Don't try to manipulate me." I say, and he furrows his brows.

"Why do you think I want to hurt you?" He asks, slightly offended.

"I know you don't want to hurt me, Theo... But sometimes you're just bad at knowing when to let me handle things myself. You need to trust me." I say, and he shakes his head, letting go of me and stepping back, a disappointed look on his face.

"I don't understand why you're doing this." He says.

"Theo don't--"

"Stop it. Just let me protect you." He says, raising his voice slightly.

"It's not being protective it's being overly-possessive." I say.

"I have a right to be that." He says angrily.

"No you don't. I know you think you own me but you can't just be in control of me." I say.

"Don't make this more difficult." He says, and I shake my head.

"I can't take this." I say, trying to walk past him to the door but he grabs my arm, stopping me and looking down.

"I can't help that I'm possessive of you." He says, then meets my eyes. He shakes his head. "It's just the way I am... I'm sorry."

"There's a point where honestly your possessiveness is fine, but not to the point where you think you can just control me and tell me what to do." I say. "And it's kind of scary that you weren't aware or at least are acting like you aren't aware of anything you just did."

"I promise that wasn't my intention. You just read it wrong I'm sorry." He says, and then lets go of my arm and pulls me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me tightly. "Y/N I will always be here. When I say you belong to me I think I really mean I belong to you."

"I'm yours." I say, and he smirks. He pulls back and tilts my chin up.

"Good." He says, and kisses me.

- love <3<3<3