{Chapter#1}

3POV
In the Ishagi mansion

It was a normal day for our protagonist her father working in his office her mother watering the plants to help her relax after a tiring day of work and her just finishing a book about the human heart and his parts that any normal 10 years old should not comprehend but our little Gin in not normal anyway she was about to go to her sister grave a few blocks away from her mansion to visit like every single week.

But of course an Alice is never safe that explains why she is wearing a wig per request(order) of her parents or she will be stuck in her house not that she's minding she cherishes and adores her parents ever more after her sister tragic death and won't complain if she stay with them forever and love them for eternity which will not happen cause she's will be catching unwanted attention .

[/She look like this with wig on/]

{Gin POV}Well I'm heading to the graveyard i think about my life well I don't think  their much to tell after all I only lived ten years or maybe their is?🤔Well for starters I'm gin I'm ten and I am from a family of doctors shocking right **note ...

{Gin POV}
Well I'm heading to the graveyard i think about my life well I don't think  their much to tell after all I only lived ten years or maybe their is?🤔
Well for starters I'm gin I'm ten and I am from a family of doctors shocking right **note the  sarcasm** that's explain why my family name(Iyashi)mean healing.
Well my great great great grandparents are all doctors well apparently from our history book which a journal that passed from generations to generations my
great great great grandpa was an orphan so trying to have something to eat and to wake up for made my 3xgrandpa took  interest in plants and herds to learn which is poisonous or what herbs will benefit the body and which is used in medecine since they didn't have much progress in medecine compared to now and since he was poor well he did what he had to do to survive and he even discovered some plants and since he is a good man with a good heart he decided to help people with his knowledge and he became famous and people started calling by (Iyashi) since he had no last name and so the story began and continued for generations since everyone in this family a big heart well too big for my opinion but I can't complain since i am worst than them
way worse.

Moving on my family are all doctors my dad mom and even me but I want to be a different but that will be explained a little bit later actually people will  think like I'm forced to be a doctor or i'm gonna rebel and don't wanna be like the most of my family or that they are putting a lot of pression or exeptions on me but no i chose to be a doctor  i want to follow my path just because I'm doing the same job as the rest and the one before me doesn't mean it will be same or it isn't my dream job or begin with well my {sister} wanted to be something else and they were cool with it my parents are super duper kind and open they want our happiness first well my happiness now but it doesn't matter I ::have:: to be happy for big sis since I promised what will big sis do if she saw me sad she'll descend from hevean just to kick my butt !!

Other than that well I have an Alice !SUPRISE! Actually two alive but no one know that not even my parents I kinda want to be mysterious keeping a secret for me and only myself but it's kinda excepted since my {sister} have an Alice a powerful one she could summon weapons any kind from knives to bombs even a nuclear bomb but her favorite was her katana but sadly her Alice was 'limited' it means that she uses a lot of power each time but her body deteriorates eventually and then she dies....

It's not fair I know and now you're asking "why would she use it so much if she know it can hurts her" well my dear friends let me tell you it was /\ALICE ACADEMY/\ entire fault they caught wind of my sister and her Alice they put her in the dangerous class to do THEIR DIRTY WORK yes I know what they do ,in our family all of us are born healthy and strong plus a Alice and we're powerful that why She was the perfect puppet for them!

But that doesn't matter nothing matter cause I made it my goal that anyone like my sister forced or threatened to do things against their will cause of their powerful Alice i will HELP them and I swear I will try my hardest so no one can die again because of their Alice I will be there for them because this is my destiny !!

My Alice are actually perfect for becoming a Alice doctor not sure of the name but I want to be like a normal doctor treating normal patients but also people with Alice that suffer because of them like my sister the only reason is that I'm not hating the academy is because m y sister voice always rang into my head saying those exact same word :"Weak people seek revenge
Strong people forgive
Intelligent people ignore "
So i'm trying to be strong through it's hard not to dislike the school it's true though I despise sometime the school even though I try to forgot and only remember my sister face and her words but it's really difficult when I realize I will never see her again so that why the only thing I want is to never come near the school and the only time I will think about it is to help people like big sis I'm pretty sure there at least 1 person like and others that need help with different matter and that why I swore I will help and protect people who I deem worthy of it that's my ambition!!!