Part 10

Tiffany pov

If this bitch keeps looking at me side eye ima pop her in one. I heard the conversation her and Alex had in the kitchen. I was about to whoop her ass then but my baby being big daddy handled it.

I also saw that slick shit her trying to sit by him like she can't get this back hand but Alrite keep playing. Moving and switching positions so my head is on Alex's lap. He kept patting and brushing my hair. We're on our second movie normally I can stay up later but damn Alex wanting to lay pipe on me I'm beat.

Sighing I sat up "baby I'm going to bed" I whisper in his ear "I'm coming too baby" we both got up saying good night. Getting into his room I took a shower putting on one of his shirts and boxers. I laid on him going to sleep.

The next day

Waking up early before everyone I got ready
It's 10 in the morning I got plans for Jessica (Alex mom) she think I don't know it's her birthday we are celebrating.

Going downstairs I made her breakfast ooh how lucky she is I like her ass

Going downstairs I made her breakfast ooh how lucky she is I like her ass. A hour later Brittany came in the kitchen her outfit was cute.  I'm fixing the table and she goes to pick up a bacon "touch that bacon ima cut off a finger." I said.

I took my time finding out all of Jessica's favorite breakfast food she's not ruining it

I took my time finding out all of Jessica's favorite breakfast food she's not ruining it. She pulled her hands away quickly. I smile "princess?" I heard Alex called out he walked to me pecked my lips "morning big daddy" I said looking at him licking my lips. He chuckled

"What's all this ?" he ask going for some waffles I spank his hand away. "This is for your mother. No one eats before her hungry hippos" I said he looked lost. My eyes widen "you forgot her birthday didn't you" he frozen "fuck!" He ran upstairs 5 minutes later he ran out the house yelling "baby I got your car". I laughed.

Not to long after Jessica came in the kitchen and I yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! She looked at me with shocked then tears. "No no no don't cry I'm not good with cry". I said she laughed at me. Handing her the gifts I brought here.

Opening she started crying again

Opening she started crying again. Later her husband and Trey walked in looking shocked. "I swear if you idiots forgot her birthday I'm going to hog tie y'all ass to the gate!" Their eyes widen looking at each other. Doing the same as Alex they were out the house in 5 minutes.

She got up and hugged me. "Thank you so much" I wiped her tears " we're not done yet we have a spa day eat than get ready! Mmm Brittany if you want your welcome to come" I said sitting down getting some food she just said yeah. Soon after Alex came back with a Bouquet of roses and earrings. I rolled my eyes he kissed her cheeks then sat by me.

10 minutes later Alex dad and brother came in bearing gifts. His brother a tennis bracelet his Dad this beautiful ring and bracelet set with flowers. "You guys are sorry." I said looking at Alex "if you ever forget my birthday the only choochie you will be seeing is in your dreams." Everyone laughed loudly except his dad then I realize I said the last part out loud. And started to blush. Thanks goodness I'm dark skinned.

Clearing my throat I excused myself which causes everyone to laugh harder.
********************************************
TWO WEEKS LATER

Im laying down on my bed reading a book on Wattpad. I feel someone slap my butt I looked up and saw my mom. "Your check is here" she said handing it to me. It's the money my dad left for me after his death. Sighing I hope it's enough so my mom doesn't have to work as much.

Opening the mail I took the check out and I DAMN NEAR PISS MY PANTS. "Moommmmyyyyy quit that lame ass job"! I yelled at her $5.7 billon dollars not only did he leave the money from his life insurance in my name he also left a settlement he was working on went to me!

"Mooommmmyyyyy look at this" I am screaming and jumping in my bed. "Why are you yelling in my house child" I give her the check and the glass in her hand fell to the floor. "Aahhhhhh" she screamed joining me jumping on the bed.

"You need to go the bank and deposit this. Can't be walking around with this kind of money." I nod grabbed my keys and headed to my bank.

I went to the bank put 4 billion into my bank account and the 1.7 into my moms. She's going to cuss me out but I don't care she deserves to be taken care of too. Handing the lady the check her eyes almost popped out her head. After confirming the check was real and threatened to take my money else where and few colorful words I was done.

Getting in my car I went home my mom left for work rolling my eyes I took a nap. A couple of minutes later my phone keep ringing I try to just let pass but it started again.
"Hello?"
Mama "did you put 1.7 billions dollars in my bank account?"
Me "of course I did mommy come on. Take a break I'm not saying you have to quit but you don't have to work as hard. I love you"
I hear her crying. "I love you too baby."

She hang up and I tired to go back to sleep. Sometime later I heard my phone ringing again. What the hell!! I thought
"what dammit!" I yelled
"I-I'm s-sorry baby" Alex said
"No no no baby I'm sorry. I have a headache and trying to get some sleep" I said feeling bad that I yelled at him.

He was outside wanting me let him in. He also bought food and donuts. Hmm I love this man. Going to my room we ate and then took a nap together.