|3|

Yawn... That was a good sleep, I gotta go to work lemme get ready
Done showering, now what to wear?

  That was a good sleep, I gotta go to work lemme get readyDone showering, now what to wear?

( choose one from the two of you don't like them both I'm sorry)

And Done! I look good!. I need to eat breakfast it's a busy day today I have a lot clients depression, anxiety and lots of stuff.

I got down stairs and all of them are looking at me "what? "
"You look nice" Said Hanji with a big smile on her face "thanks" I said with a little smile
"Where are you going brat? "
"Uhm work? "
"Look YN if you want to go to work Levi has to go with you"
"The fuck Erwin im not her bodyguard! "
"Look Levi I've been trying to get her for 18 years and were not gonna lose her again! "
"Hey Erwin it's o-"
"No! It's not ok Levi will acompany you to work and will not leave till you finish got it?! "
"Tch" Is all can Levi say
"Fine I'll acompany her but she has to follow some rules"
"I'm ok with rules"
"First :no running away
Second:don't talk back to me
Third: don't talk to me if I don't talk to you, got it? "
"Yeah what ever, now let's go I'm late I have a lot of appointments"
"Let's go"

15 minutes later

We arrived at my office and Im under a company witch hires therapist to work there, and I have a secretary his name is Nico, his pretty chill to be honest.

"Sup boss, why am I not surprised that your late today"
"Shut up, now who's first? "
"Ok but who's the short man?, he's taller than you thought"
"This is Levi his my friend now answer my question"
"Ok Tina Byers, her case is depression"
"Bring her in"
"Ok"
"Levi you can sit there at the sofa don't be load"
"Ok ok I'm not a kid"

5 minutes later

Tina walks into the room and sat down
"Hello Tina I'm your new therapist please answer my questions without pressure" I said smiling warmly

"Ok how old are you? "
"16"
"Ok tell me do you guys have family problems? "
"W-well yeah I guess"
"Would you like to share it with me? "
"Sure, well I have 3 siblings, my mom and my dad always fights, my mom is short tempered and what ever I do they won't be proud of me, they always say my cousins do better than me, and maybe that's why I got these Suicidal thoughts and I started cutting my self . "

"Tina I'm just gonna tell you one thing, be you, don't listen to those worthless opinions I'm gonna talk to them and ask them whats the problem ok? "

"No! They will shout at me! "
"Trust me I'm one's a child to" I smile as I hold her hands
"Fine I trust you" She smiles
"There you go your smiling " I said as I chuckled
"Ok now go out be proud of yourself if they can't be proud of you, and since your a minor I will talk to your parents about the anti -depressants that I would give you ok? "
"Ok, bye " She walked away

2 minutes later

"You called for us Ms Koshi? "
"Oh yes Mrs and Mr Byers I just wanted to talk about Tina"
"Ok whats wrong with her? "
"Ma'am I think there's a lot wrong with your daughter, and I don't really like to interfere with marriages because I haven't been married yet, but if your marriage is effecting with my client I will have to talk you"

"I'm sorry Ms Koshi, your right I have been very stressed lately that's why I have been drinking"
"Don't apologize to me Mr Byers please talk to your daughter, try having a couple therapy, I know a good Therapist"
"Will get into that Ms Koshi, but about the antidepressants? "
"Oh right, about that I will give her citalopram , you could buy it in the counter at the front just show them this paper"

"Thank you Ms Koshi, we'll be going now"
"Thanks too, take care" They walked away but then Levi spoke
"Your good at your job"
"Well I have been deppresed before so... I know the pain"
"It's lunch time we should go eat"
"Sure let's go" We got out of the office and go to the cafeteria and got some food.
"YN! " someone screamed my name
"What now Petra? "
"Oh don't talk like that to your bff"
"Ok ok now what? "
"Nothin I just want to know if you have plans after-"
"Yes she has plans" Levi interapted
"You really like cutting people do you" He just shrugged coldly
"Hey YN" Someone tapped my shoulder
"Uhm hey Ashley"
"I heard you have some parents that need some couple therapy, can you tell them I'm available"
"Sorry I already susuggested Petra to them" I said, and I saw her roll her eyes
"Yes keep rolling your eyes maybe you could find a brain there" She then scoffed
"Excuse me I'm the top of my class when I graduated"I scoffed to and I said
" You are excused, andddd you bribe the principal and teachers to get good grades, now don't tell me your smarter than me because that brain of yours ain't got to many brain cells now do it sweety? " Her jaw dropped and huffed then just walk away
"Dang YN I think your to harsh"
"No I'm not that bitch deserves it "
"Oi YN Let's go Erwin will be waiting "
"Oh gosh who's that hotty? "Petra whispered to me
" His name is Levi , bye Petra I gotta go now"
"Bye, call me ok?! "
"Ok bye"
I finished organizing my office so we got into the car and 5 minutes into the driving someone called Levi .

"Hey Erwin sup? "
"Don't go home ok, there attacking right now!, go to the safe house we'll be there in a hour or two"
"Ok call me if you need help ok? "
"Ok bye"
END CALL

"who was that? "
"Erwin, the KOSHIS are attacking the place, we gotta go to the safe house"
"OH MY GOD MY BROTHER NEEDS HELP WE GOTTA-"
"he doesn't need help now calm your ass down and be quite"
"Fine"

2 hours Later

We arrived at the safe house and we go inside and wait for the squad .

Another 2 hours Later

We heard cars parking outside, Levi got me behind the couch while he's holding a gun walking forward to the front door. The next thing I heard were gun fires. My ears are ringing like crazy then I black out.

Thank you guys for reading this chapter I hope you like it 💕