🐙INFO ON Y/N🐙

~~~~

~~~~

Hey y'all! So welcome to my story

Hey y'all! So welcome to my story. If you have read my other story Katsuki x black reader, don't worry I'm still working on that story.

But I've been loving the Tamaki x black reader story but can barely find nun so here I am writing this story for those who love Tamaki jus as much as me.

Also I will just be writing from the random ideas I have so there really isn't a plot but I will still try my best at making this story good.

⚠️Lastly there will be some trigging stuff such as⚠️:
- Sexual senses/sexual jokes/kinks
- Cursing
- Smoking/Drinking
- fluff
- Flirting (in this story the reader is very bold and a bit of a flirt shit might be cringey 😬)

There might be more later on in the story but I will try my best to warn you all from ahead of time.

About the reader:

(y/n) Is a 17 year old black female that lives with her adoptive mom Mirko, after her pro hero parents died from a villain attack back when she was in 8th grade.

Mirko then adopted the young girl, probably because of the fact that Mirko is her godmother or because she's known (y/n) and her parents for many years, and truly loved them all and wanted to make sure that (y/n) grew up loved.

Nejire and (y/n) have been best friends since kindergarten and know everything about each other. You both attend UA high school and are apart of the big 4.

(Yeah not the big 3 no mo y'all the big 4 now.)

(Y/n) and Mirio are always competing against each other but all in fun and games since they are close friends after all.

(Y/n) has known Mirio and Tamaki since middle school.

But now when it comes to (y/n) and Tamaki they've had a crush on each other since the first day of school but they've both been too scared to say anything, and are to oblivious to see that the other likes them back. But Nejire and Mirio both know about it and been trying to get them together for the longest time now.