1 THE TELEPORTATIONS

What happen when dimensions cross path well right now we seeing two teenage girls heading their way to school their names are sunset shimmer and twilight sparkles there just walking there way to canterlot highschool and meeting there friends but litte do know they  that there life will change.

in another dimesion

in another diemension there is a scarpyard with 9 autobots and two humans their names are Bumblebee, Optimus prime, Sideswipe, Strongarm, drift, Jetstorm, Slipstearm, Grimlock, Fixit, Denny and Rusell they were all just doing there own stuff suddenly the decepticon alarm went of. 

Time skip

Bumblebee pov 

we were all running to the groungbrige. When we got there Fixit had already went there. " sir I'am picking up a decepticon signal " fixit said " right fixit open the space birige " I said he then open the space birige something unexpected happen  the the space birige was pulling us all in we tried to escaped  when we got in everthing turn black.

in another dimension yet again 

somewhere we are right now is planet mobius there is a blue hedgehog running at the speed of sound

sonic pov 

I was just having my morning run until I got a call from Tails on my commmunicater"Sonic come here quick! I found a CHAOS EMERALD if my readings are correct then it should be at Green Hills zone but I think the doctor all ready knows this"Tails said I was already running there"I'm going there right now Tail's I will see you there"

Time skip

once I got there I found everybody searching for it I ran around to see if I could find it once we were done searching we re-grouped "has anybody found it yet?" Knuckles asked we all shook our heads "where do you think it would be?" I asked "hohoho I think you are looking for this sonic?" once we heard that we saw that egghead already has it"now I will rule the world I just need to put this in my machiene and it will be complete"then we saw egghead taking out a a small mecanical thingy once he put the emerald inside everything flashed in a bright light next thing I knew everything went black.

in another dimension again

there on the top of the museum is a teenage boy with sliver hair he is the famous phantom thief joker

joker pov 

me and Hachi were disguised as guards so we can steal the treasure a green emarald"you two guards will protect the treasure the rest of you guard the building"said the inspector"yes sir"i said when we got in the room we saw the treasure

time skip(after a few minutes)

me and Hachi saw Spade and, Queen and roko, shadow and rose on the roof once we didnt see them I took the chance and stole the treasure"I have the treasure Hachi come on!" "ok Mr.Joker lets go!"me and Hachi's image gum blew up exposing us after that the police arrived but suddenly the treasure i was holding started to glow and there was a bright light next thing I knew everything was dark(Spade, Queen and shadow were in the room as well dressed as guards with akai Tsubasa aka phoenix secretly in the museum with out anybody knowing )