Welcome...

"That's not funny dad!" I exclaimed as he waved the fake spider in my face. "I thought you were the fearless Lexi , yet you fear spiders." My dad explained with that pirate smirk on his lips.

I smacked the spider to the floor. "Now it's dead" I exclaimed as my dad falsely wiped a tear under his eye as a joke. "He will be missed" I laughed and my father chuckled with me.

"Okay can I go now?" I had plans with Emma and Henry to go "investigate" the forest to make sure no one was leaving or coming to storybrooke.

"Yeah love go ahead." Thanking my father I gave him a wet kiss on the cheek and grabbed my leather coat and slipped on my black sneakers and headed for granny's diner.

Soon as I walked in I saw Henry and Emma sitting in our regular booth with some drinks by their sides. I slipped in beside Henry with a big grin on my face.

"Finally , we've been here forever!" Henry exclaimed. "I know I'm sorry, my dad starting fooling around like always" As I explained I saw Emma giggle at my story.

I've seen how my Dad looks at her I think he's starting to fancy her, but I would want to tell her just yet.

"Alright are we gonna go on our adventure or what?" I asked Henry and Emma smiling. "Yeah let's go!!!" Henry said in a loud excited voice.

Emma placed the money on the table slipped on her jacket and hat and followed Henry out the door with me behind her.