Slumber Party

"Come on Eden! Let's try it!" Nina said as she pointed to a bare spot on the wooden floor. "I brought the chalk and everything!"

"I-I don't know..." Eden replied, nervously. The fourteen year old didn't like this, "I don't think this is a good idea..."

"Oh come on!" said Peggy. "It's only a game! And we've already done all of the things on the list we made."

The list was now a crumpled mess on the bed. Bella had chucked it there and proposed that they play "Witches and Wizards" but Eden was instantly wary when Bella told Nina to get out her chalk and Bella got some candles out of her bag.

"If my Papa sees a Pentagram on my floor..." Eden began.

"Don't worry Eden, we'll clean it up before he sees it!" Bella reassured.

Once Bella lit the candles with the matches she had snuck into her bag and the five girls sat in a circle around the Pentagram.

Eden sat next to Saoirse, the petite blond girl was just as nervous as Eden. Eden reassured herself that due to the ward placed over the cottage, they should be safe and not summon an unsavory spirit.

"So what do we do now?" Saoirse asked as the girls stared at the lopsided Pentagram drawn in white chalk.

"We chant!" Bella said as she rubbed her hands together gleefully.

"What sort of chant?" Eden felt her stomach turn into a knot but let out a sigh of relief when Bella said.

"I hadn't thought of that..."

"Chips ahoy ya! Chips ahoy ya! Chips ahoy ya!" The five girls chanted. Eden came up with it on the fly, knowing that nothing could be summoned by something so ridiculous. Her friends and her fathers' would be safe.

But suddenly there was a burst of confetti and to Eden's horror, there was her father Crowley. "Hell yeah bitches! GIRLS NIGHT!" The entire room was covered in confetti.

"Daddy!" Eden exclaimed as her friends fell on their sides, laughing hysterically.

"Wot?" Crowley asked. His black t shirt was covered in confetti and he held two bottles of pink lemonade. "I had a feeling you girls might need someone to help liven things up so I brought drinks! And I heard someone mention Chips Ahoy!" Eden howled with laughter.

Aziraphale was carrying a tray full of chocolate chip cookies, with some snickerdoodles for Eden, upstairs as a final treat for the girls before bedtime, when he heard the sound of laughter coming from Eden's bedroom. It sounded like they were getting quite rowdy.

"Oh dear." Aziraphale murmured. But he quickened his pace when he heard his husbands voice come from the room, "Remember ladies, if a boy starts to step out of line you kick him right in the dic-"

"CROWLEY!" Aziraphale exclaimed as he barged into the room. "There will be none of that language in front of these young ladies!"

Aziraphale gaped at the sight of the room, the girls pillows were everywhere, Nina and Peggy were still in the middle of their own pillow fight and confetti covered the room and worse of all, a bottle of pink lemonade had been spilled on the floor.

"Wot? It's an important thing for them to know! One kick and the bastard will be on the ground begging for his life to end!"

Aziraphale glanced at the rest of the girls. They were looking up at Crowley, laughing. Eden was flat on her back, wheezing from laughing so hard.

"Did you really have to get them all wound up this late in the evening?" Aziraphale said tersely as he served the girls their cookies.

"I'm wearin' them out angel so they'll sleep better." Crowley said as he ate a chocolate chip cookie.

"You better have this room spotless by tomorrow morning dear boy!" Aziraphale growled under his breath.

"No worries angel. Now, who wants to watch Willy's WonderLand?"

"ME!" all five girls cried in unison.

"You are hopeless dear boy!" Aziraphale said as he face palmed.

The five girls had moved their sleeping bags to the family room so they could watch the movie in the comfort of their sleeping bag. Crowley and Eden shared their own. But now, the movie had ended almost an hour ago and now everyone was fast asleep. Even Aziraphale, who was sound asleep on the sofa covered in a thick blanket.

"Daddy?" Eden whispered quietly.

"Yes baby?"

"Thanks for making this the best sleep over ever."

"Of course sweetpea." Crowley murmured as Eden drifted to sleep.

"Pleasant dreams my Queenie."