Knife🔪

‼️This is only made for entertainment‼️
‼️PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY‼️

Y/N's POV

Another day at school and I'm really motivated today. I got ready to school, and I'm taking the bus today cause I don't feel like walking and be late.

While waiting for the bus to arrive I went to the convenient store to buy a pen cause I lost all of them.

I ran to the bus stop cause the bus is arriving in a minute. I bumped into this guy and dropped my pouch. He took my pouch and hand it to me, before I can say "Thanks" he entered the bus really fast.

      "Sketchy, isn't he?" I muttered. I entered the bus, it's very crowded and everyone is standing so I stand right next to that guy who bumped into me.

The bus started to move very fast an I started to loose my balance. I out balanced and fell, the guy on my back reached his hand and caught me. I got my balance back and thanked. I felt so awkward and just ignored it.

Y/N's POV

I saw Jennie as soon as I got out of the bus a called her, "JENNIE!!". As I was close to Jennie she said to me that we're almost late so we ran to the gate as fast as we can. As soon as we reached the gate, the gates are closed by the teacher's and students from the student council. "EVERYONE THAT ARE LATE WILL CLEAN THE GYM!!", the teacher screamed at us while other late students are also lining up horizontally.

We arrived at the gym and started cleaning the bleachers. I was really bored and not feeling it today. I also missed class because of this cleaning. While walking to the trash can I bumped again with another guy. He looks the same as the one who I bumped against with at the bus stop. A suspicious item dropped from his pockets. It was small and covered with a black leather case. I can't see his face because it is covered with his hoodie. I continue walking and not minding what happened. "Jennie!", I called her again cause she was sweeping at the girls locker room. She was so focused on sweeping the floor, so she ignored me I threw the trash in the trashcan and saw a combat knife packaging.

I ran back to Jennie and talked about the guy that always bumps into me. "Jennie! Do you know that guy who's in the black hoodie sweeping the floor?", I questioned Jennie while walking to the restroom. "No, I think his new." Jennie said, but not really sure. "Let's go to class now." I said while washing my hands. We walked back to the classroom and I sat to my seat next to the window. I was daydreaming about Yuta, that guy I dated for 12 months and eventually breaking up because I wanted to pursue nursing. I guess I still miss him even now. I want him back but I guess he was so mad when I left him just like that. I transferred to this school so I can forget everything, memories that I made with him.

"Y/N!", my daydreaming was interrupted by the teacher. "Can you answer this on the board?", the teacher asked rudely. "Yes ma'am, I can answer that question.", I quickly stood up, looked at the window and immediately saw that guy with the black hoodie again walking to the cafeteria. "Y/N?", the teacher called me again and expect me to respond. I turned back confused and walked to the board. I quickly solved the problem and the lunch bell rang. Jennie asked me to hang out with her but I want to stay on the roof top and clear my mind about thinking of Yuta.

Yuta's POV

"Hi, can I ask you a question" I said to this student on the lunch table. She looks like Y/N's friend, Jennie. "Uhh, sure! How can I help you?", she sounded like I look so familiar. "What class are you on?" I asked calmly. "Umm... Class 3...", she said it to me unsurely. "Where can I find Y/N?" I asked her directly without thinking of asking that question. "Oh, she's at the roof top, probably doing some drama.", she said so calmly. "Thank you!", I thanked her and went to the roof top.

Y/N's POV

I was daydreaming again while gazing at the sky. Slowly forgetting about Yuta and focusing on my career. The door to the stairs creaked and my daydreaming again was interrupted. I looked back and it's just the wind that blew the door. I lied down again and gazed at the sky. A few minutes after I was uncomfortable, I stood up removed the dust on my skirt. After I could fully stand up, someone from the back grabbed my hands and pinned me to the wall.

It was Yuta.

"YUTA-", I said softly. He put his knife on my neck and move closer to me. I can't even swallow cause the knife was too close to me. "Yuta, I'm sorry for what I did. I-", he cut me and said "No need excuses. Go back to me and I won't hurt you. Be mine again"