Description

Jasalina Myers is a 22 year old woman who owns her own dance academy, has an amazing relationship with everyone she has ever met. She is successful and independent yet there is one place where she is lacking...love. How will she react when she goes from being undesired and always friend zoned to being desired by 4 sexy strong men? Brax Glade, Axel Upstray, Maddox Stengel and Cain Islam have all been caught in the whirlwind which is the beautiful Jasalina Myers and all of them are determined to get her no matter what. How typical that just once she has come to accept her boring everyday life she meets 4 sexy men who all from different worlds. How can she possibly fit? "Alina you may have other men after you, you may have other men you are interested in but I can assure you that I will fight for you every step of the way. From the moment our eyes first met I knew that you are mine and I'm not letting you go anytime soon", I gasped at his words and pressed my back to the wall and his front pressed against mine. It made it pretty hard to think, I opened my mouth but the only thing that came out was a gust of air.

I think this story will probably stay pg-13. So there will be a human king, an Alpha, a vampire king and a leader of all wizards and witches in this story so lots of super demanding guys. Ok so let me explain the cast.\

Jasalina Myers(Alexis Bledel) is the main character and the daughter of Ariel(Jennifer Aniston) and Dave(Jim Parsons) Myers.

Her siblings are Zander Myers(David Hernie) and Gracelle Brown(Zooey Deschanel) who are both married and older than her Zander is 36 and Gracelle is 38.

They are both married with kids. Zander is married to Amanda Myers(Jessica Alba) with a son named Samuel Myers(Cameron Boyce) who is 14 and a daughter named Sophia Myers(Mackenzie Foy) who is 10.

Gracelle is married to Oliver Brown(Sam Clafin) with a daughter named Ali Brown(Peyton List) who is 17, a daughter named Olivia Brown(Chloë Grace Moretz) who is 16, a son named Josh Brown(Samuel Joslin) who is 12, and a son named Lucas Brown(Asa Butterfield) who is 15.

Jasalina's friends are Sarah Dane(Mindy Kaling) age 22, James Great (philip defranco) age 22, Daryl Hu(Ryan Higa) age 22 and Macy February(zendaya coleman) age 22.She lives with Sarah and James, Daryl and Macy are dance teachers at the dance academy she owns. Sarah, Daryl and her had been best friends from birth. Jasalina met James and Macy when she hired them.