#2

The whole journey was a nightmare. People were getting wild. Some were smooching and some were even making out at the backseat. I was feeling like I should seriously head back home, this place wasn't for me. All the noise was annoying.

There was this girl,  who was completely drunk and was standing up and dancing on her own tune. Her friends were trying to control her but she continued her dance. Then the hunk from the adjacent seat  who was maybe the dancer girl's  friend asking her to strip. 
I was traumatized beyond limits at this point.
*Relief * She didn't  strip at least.

I rolled my eyes from the scene and turned to the guy sitting next to me. He was into some game  having the giants with head gears,  purple head archers,green goblin and some castle.

"Hey!! Hi,I'm  Elizabeth  " I muttered with emphasizing on ' z ' as people usually make mistake, they replace Z with S and it annoys the shit out of me.

He looked up from the game , stared at me for a brief 2 seconds and was back to his game.

"I'm Steve, Steve Cromwell "he said, still playing that stupid game,"Do you like Clash of Clans?? "

"Now, what is that? "I said instantly because of my well developed reflexes.

He showed me his phone, indicating the game and said loser under his breath,  it was high enough  that I could  hear him.

Now that was my sign to stop socializing. God knows what's with so many rude people coming on my way. Huh

"I don't belong here "I thought "Maybe it's gonna turn out the worst trip ever in my life." Well we have to see that.

I slipped my head set on, turned up the volume and closed my eyes because music is solution for all problems.  *PEACE *