6

"So she is my child." Tony said.

"Yes Tony. We finally found her. Thanos can't track Earth 812 anymore and you met your daughter. That's great. You should talk to her" Bruce said.

" I'm not ready. She's not in a good mood.
Sure she became after a one night stand but I am her father. She was born two days after Loki's attack. Her mother died in birth so I was her only one. But I was so scared to be her father. I was scared that she would get hurt. I talked to fury and their  interuniverse transport technology was brand new. So used the technology and put y/n in a world that superheros and supervillains were not real. If they were just comic book thing they couldn't hurt her I thought. I know  I should be the one who look after her but what I did. I FUCKIN' PUT HER AN UNIVERSE BEYOND."Tony said. Bruce and Tony hugged each other.

"I am sorry Bruce i just can't stop thinking about the moment she tried to commit suicide. I am a terrible father." Tony said.

" We got a big problem." Steve said. They looked at him and nodded. They should make y/n out of depression.

Two more days passed. Y/n was same but a little better.She talked a lot to Friday lately but got bored Friday's robotic voice eventually. Tony was able to track her dialogues with Friday so perfect idea came into his mind.

"Happy I need to talk the kid, now." Tony said.

Peter Parker's Pov:

"The spring break just started. A nice relaxing month is waiting for me." Ned said while we were leaving the school. The first semester was tiring for me as well. And the break means so many time for spider man. I can really improve myself I thought.

"I don't think I will relax." I whispered to Ned when I saw that Happy was waiting for me in front of the school. Ned looked confused in first but but he got it when he saw Happy Hogan.

"Hi Happy." I said nervously. I was so curious about what's going on.

"Come with me Peter . Tony Stark wants to talk to you." Happy said. I wawed at Ned and got into car.

"He could have just called me you know. I got a mobile phone too." I said.

"I know but this is  urgent and a secret. You can't talk anyone about this. Understood?. Happy asked. I wished I was know what is happening.

"Yeah man. I understood." I said and started to wondering what he could talk about with me.

"Alright Peter we are here. He is waiting for you at the lab." Happy said.

I came to the lab and Tony Stark was working on something looks like his suit but a little smaller.

"Hi Mr.Stark. I came uhh Happy said you have want to talk to me." I said.

"Yes kid. I need your help."Tony said.

"About what?" I asked. I was really couldn't understand him.

" Are you  on a spring break right?" Tony asked. It looks like I am not gonna have a break but I will be more spider and man
That's a good thing. I thought and

"Yes I am."  said.

"There is a girl needs our help but we couldn't reach her. We tried everything we could think of. She was always  cold and  dull to us I thought if someone around her age and her interest can reach her . You have to change her ideas " Tony said. Who is this girl ? Why Tony Stark wants to help this girl? Mr.Stark don't usually help these kind of things. What he means buy reach her?

"Mr.Stark i-i-i didn't understand who is she ? Why are you trying to help her? What is her problem? What do you mean by reach? Like is she top of a mountain or something ?" I said.

"Kid No , you got everything wrong. Look there is a girl who is depressed and sometimes even suicidal . She didn't tell me exactly what happened to her but I want you to be friends with her. She probably never had friends before so that should be good for her. I just want her out of depression. Seeing her like that effects me so bad. She didn't eat much in like 5 days. She was just in her room making paints or listening music. You know what Peter if you can make her talk more than 5-6 words. Even just that would be nice." Tony  Stark said.

"I want to help her but how exactly should I do it?"

"You can be her roommate.  Her room is for two people actually. You are going to have spare beds. If you can stay here for a while that would be great." Tony Stark said. I didn't saw her like that before. He was so helpless and sad. He was probably drinking a lot lately but I couldn't get the relationship between this girl and Tony Stark.

"Mr. Stark you didn't answer my one question. Who is this girl?"

"The girl is my daughter so no making out too. So kid pack your stuff. And be here for dinner at 6." Tony said and left.

~At Parker's house~

"Peter why would Tony Stark wants you to stay at the tower I thought you were friendly neighborhood Spider-man" May said.

"I know but this time the mission is not a spider man mission. The mission is Peter Parker mission."

"How?" May said.

"Mr.Stark has a daughter and she needs my help." I said and May's eyes widened in shock.

"Did Tony Stark had a daughter? But how could she need your help?"May said.I hesitated for a moment.

"She's in some sort of depression and sometimes suicidal mood. Mr. Stark said she didn't have any friends before. I want to help him get out of depression."

" Oh you are such a sweetheart. You should get her some ice cream too." May said and that was a good idea.

"Thanks May I'll." I said and packed my clothes.

A.N: I reschedule my update schedule. From now on I am going to post two times a week and I will be post three chapters at once.