Chaos: The Tension

_______I WENT TO THE FACULTY ROOM BECAUSE OUR ADVISER TOLD ME TO MEET HIM THERE AFTER CLASS.

I went to his desk and bowed at him. "You called me." I said. "Yeah, I was wondering to let you join the SciMath club." He said while reading my file. "I found out that you used to rank at top 3 in your old school." I nodded. In the end I joined the club because Sujin, Su-ah and Suho were part of the members. I arrived at the cafeteria and saw Jook-yung's table, they waved at me.

*THUD*

I looked at where the noise is and saw Seojun and Suho, Seojun purposely bump on Suho's tray and walk away. The food are all over the floor, Suho was left there stunned for Seojun's sudden action. Seojun went to sit with Jook-yung. I walk over to Suho, he's eyes never left Seojun. I kneel down, grabbed his tray and put it back from the table. I looked at Suho's face one more time and headed to Jook-yung's table. I sat on the left side of Jook-yung.

Suho went to our table, grabbed  Seojun's collar. Seojun smirked. "Are you serious?" Suho just stared at him. Seojun quickly brushed of Suho's arms and punched him to the face.

*GASP*

I flinched, I used to see this often on my old school but, it feels different when you knew who was fighting. I shouldn't be shocked cause I've seen and I've also been a part of fights but this is just different. Suho got up and aggressively pull Seojun's collar, he raised his fist, planning to hit him. "Hit me." Seojun said. "Go ahead and hit me." Suho didn't hit him and one of the teachers  arrived. "Ya! What do you think you're doing?" Everyone acted normal while the 2 of them didn't move an inch. "Back away from each other!" The teacher shouted again. 

Suho let go and pushed Seojun away. Jook-yung gulped seeing them like this. The professor brought them to the faculty. I stood up. "Kyla-ssi, where are you going?" Jook-yung asked while holding my arm. "I lost my appetite, I'll just return to the room." I was walking at the hallway when a teacher asked a favor to put her things on her table to the faculty. I obeyed her and went there.

"Get lost!" The teacher shouted. I met Hyun-gyu on the way to the door. "Oh, Kyla annyeong~" He greeted, I bowed at him. "Did you know that Suho told the sem that he started the fight? And that Seojun used to be a trainee in an agency?" He suddenly added. "Do you want to die then?" He shook his head and got out of my way. I entered the room and went to the teacher's table immediately. "Why are you defending him?" I heard it, I secretly look at them. There they are standing getting yelled at.

"My gosh, you took a leave of absence because of your mother's illness and this is what you do?" Seojun looked at the professor with a deadly glare. Our adviser also looked up like he knows what is up.

Sejun's mom is sick?

"Your mother must be extremely upset because of how you behave." The professor keeps pushing Seojun with his stick. "I can already guess why your mother got sick." Our adviser stopped the professor. "Sir, I think that's enough." He said. "My goodness. Suho already forgive him, there's no need for school violence committee so, let's wrap it up shall we?" The principal said. "I just can't believe he has the guts to do that while his mother is ill, do you know the transferee here? I think Kyla is her name." I was shocked to heard my name as everyone's attention is at me now. 

"That girl Kyla used to be a trouble maker too,  she threatened one of her classmate and one of the teacher after having a fight." I looked down and my fist rolled. "It's obviously her fault but her classmate that got beaten up defended her. Aigoo, her mom was also sick at that time and she just lost control." My vision got blurry. "She almost lost her scholarship, the principal made her choose if she wanted to lose her scholarship or be expelled. Obviously, she chose to keep her scholarship. Her mom begged us to enter her that brat here and-"