Chp 1: 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔

________________~° ° °~________________

Previously...

"Who's Hinata Shoyo?"

________________~° ° °~________________

"......."

'So he was right' Kaito thought as he smirked mentally.

"He's...a very...Special person..." Kuroo said with a soft expression.

"Yeah...He can light up your day with just a smile.." Oikawa cracked a small smile.

"Oh?, Where is he now then?, I wanna meet him!" Kaito said in a Cheery tone, but in reality he was just pretending.

"......"

"That's...-" Akaashi got cut off by a certain owl.

"His somewhere in this world...we just can't see him...Anymore.." Bokuto said as tears clouded his vision, he smiled painfully as memories of him and his Disciple flashes in his head.

"...Bokuto-san..." Akaashi on the verge of crying as well, he tried to comfort Bokuto but it seems like he also needs comfort too.

'Shit...I can't help... but cry..'

'Why did you leave...?'

'We wanted to spend our lives with you...!'

'Why did it have to be you?!'

'Hinata...'

'Shoyo...'

'Chibi...'

'...Boke...'

**Somewhere Around the City*"

"Achoo!"

"Is Someone talking about me..?!" Hiyo said and Armin handed him a tissue.

"Thanks"

**Back to the Teams**

'Who ever this kid is he sure was an influence' Kaito Thought plainly, and went back to pretending.

"What do you mean...'you just can't see him anymore?', did something happen to him?" Kaito 'innocently' asked.

"He's...g-"

Suddenly Ringing can be heard, it was someone's phone.

"It's mine..." Yaku then wiped his tears away and looked at the caller and it was Mao, he then answered, the rest just wiped their tears as well.

Y: Yes...?, Yaku speaking

M: Hey-, are you okay?, You sound like you've been crying, did something happen?