Coffee Shop

You walked down the crowded city streets with this person. Suddenly, the stranger turned into a dark alleyway, if you were about to be murdered at least it would be by a hot person. 

As the two of you walked into a quaint coffee shop, it occured that you had never asked for this person's name. 

The coffee shop was hidden away between two alleys, the only way to find it would have been word of mouth, or a series of very unlucky turns. A google maps may have worked as well now that yu think about it, but this is better. It had vines creeping down from the fire escape above, where somebody had become too succesful growing them. It had potted plants outside and a small group of people quietly enjoying their lunch breaks inside.

The person walked you inside and ordered two mocha lattes and lead you to a window seat, it was sectioned off from the cafe somewhat, but still allowed you to keep an eye on everything if you wanted to. Sitting down, reality finally set down on you. The smells of the coffee shop drifted into your nose and you flick your ears at the low sound of murmmuring. Who is this person? Why did this person order for you?

"Just who are you? And why did you order for me?" you aks aloud.

"Είμαι το Oracle και σκέφτηκα να σας ρωτήσω τι θέλατε ήταν άχρηστο όταν ήξερα ήδη τι ήθελε περισσότερο."

Can this person read my thoughts? That's so embarassing they know I think they're hot. Well whatever they're stupid anyway I'll just take the free coffee and go.

"Well I'm y/n not that you asked.

 You brush it off and down your latte. Wow this was really good, your eyes shone but you quickly calmed your expression. You didn't want this Oracle person to think you liked them or their dumb delicious coffee. 

You look at your watch and your fur stands on end as you realize you're going to be late for work. You pick up your breifcase and rush out the door, trying to remember which direction you came from.

"Χρειάζεστε βοήθεια για να βρείτε τη διέξοδο;" Oracle said walking out behind you, their fine slik and muslim clothing blowing a little in the wind tunnel created by the alley.

"Of course I don't! I can just google maps it." You open google maps to a glitched screen and the app closes itself, you try opening it again to no avail. You storm off in what seems like the proper direction.

You look back to see oracle smile mysteriously at you. Like the Mona Lisa, you think. 

"Λοιπόν θα σας δω κάποια στιγμή στο εγγύς μέλλον."

How did this person know if they were going to see me soon or not! Do I have a stalker now?

You weave through the alley for what feels like an hour. When you finally get out you realize it actually has been an hour. You raced to work, knowing you were about to get yelled at big time.

As your boss was yelling at you, you remembered that mysterious smile and blushed a little.