New Part

So here is another update after so long!! A song for you above.

Enjoy!!

Feel free to point out any mistakes!!

Love ya!!

______________________________________

Lisa POV

"Sehwaaaaa!!" I called her name as I entered Mr Kim's house.

"Oh lisa!!" I heard someone call my name so I turned on my heels just to witness Mr Kim standing behind me.
"hi Uncle" I greeted him respectfully.
"hello dear, how r u?" he asked while patting my hair.

"I'm good, how r u uncle? How was your business trip?" I asked him.
"well it was very tiring but I left you here to keep close eye on my baby but instead you went to clubbing with her too!!" his words blew my mind.
(how does he know?) I thought.

"well my dearest uncle you know she is my darling I can't say no to her" I made a puupy face so he would spare me.
"ugh! Fine fine, well she's upstairs you can meet her. But you know she, for the first time in life, attended the meeting with me. I'm so proud of her." he said proudly.

"then it means somethings fishy!! She must have spent all the pocketmoney so she needs some more.........."
I didn't even complete my sentence when something striked with my head.
"ouch!!" I screeched out of pain!!
"who's side are you on huh?" I heard Sehwa yell from the staircase.

"oopsie!!" I said while laughing.

"come upstairs quickly" she said and ran away upstairs. I followed her behind.

Sehwa always seemed to be rude and spoiled but from inside she was always a child. She lost her mom at young age and was very depressed. She never showed how stressed she was. She always made people happy. She had such a pure heart. And that heart beats for just one person who's not the type to accept her love.

PARK TAEYUN

He was her high school crush but she still loves him. And even though she does not say it I know that she can't even imagine any other man instead of him.

SEHWA POV

She entered my room and I closed the door shut.
"I have to tell you something" I made her sit on my bed and started telling her all the story that happened today.

"what?!! Omg!! But how can he not remember you!! You were the school Belle!!"
She exclaimed.

"yes I was but he was also the prince with beauty as well as brain. I just have face nothing else!!"
I said as my face fell.

"noooo!! My baby is the best girl. But you know that he likes girls who are well behaved mannered mature and good house wives "

Lisa stated and my face went down
" it's OK I can still ask my dad for help can't I? "
I tried to give myself a little hope.

" yeah why not he would do anything for you!! "
She stated.

" oh, then Imma go talk to him right now!! "
I said as I stood up from my spot and took a deep breath.

" ugh not right now!! Do it later!! Spend some time with me first. I brought some chicken and beer let's start our PARTYYYYYY!!! "

She pulled me down again and handed me chiken and beer!!

" yay babe!! You know me well!! Damn!!"

I said while opening my beer can and gulping down from it.
I felt the burning sensation down my throat and I knew today's night is wasted again.

______________________________________

A short chap for everyone asking for update. I'm busy now a days but I'll do detailed updates as soon as I'm free.

Love everyone who's supporting.
Bye see u next time
Lub uuuuu❤️