5

The next day, my last lesson was over and I went there were Alex and I were going to meet up before we went to the park. He was waiting for me at his car, looked at me with a smile on his face and came in my direction.

I put my school stuff in the back off dad's car and went to Alex. He got flowers out of his car and gave them to me.

"Omg, thanks that is so cute thank you." I said and try to signal I wanted to hug him.

Alex saw it and opened his arms so I could hug him and I did. He hugged me back and after about ten seconds he opened the car door for me, I hopped in and he closed the door gently. He went around the car and hopped into the driver seat and we drove on a beautiful hill and watched birds flying in the sky and back down.

He opened his door and got over to my side, opened the car door on my side and we sat us on the hood of the car. It was so beautiful and a few seconds after I watched the birds in the sky, I looked over to Alex and saw that he was still looking at the sky watching, the birds.

He looked so good but his beany was a bit annoying but I didn't say anything about it. He looked down to me and we made eye contact for ten seconds. Then, Alex asked:"Isn't it beautiful out here?"

I nodded and heard him whisper very quietly as I wasn't meant to hear it he said: "Just like you." 

My cheeks got pink and I turned back to the birds, just like him, and the beautiful nature. I got a text message. It was my dad, he said that I could be as long as I want out with Alex and we could stay the night at his or my house. I showed him the text message and he asked if we wanted to stay at his house for the night.

I was uncomfortable but said yes and we began to talk about what we should do after some time he got very silent and looked something up on his phone and turned to me.

"Hey y/n I need to tell something", he began to say to me, "I am a streamer and stream minecraft or other games but I have a little problem. Today is the day I stream is that a problem for you or is it ok if I stream with you?" He asked me with an uncomfortable tone in his voice.

I began to giggle and say: "Of course but when does your stream begin? And I don't want to be seen on camera 'cause I don't want them to see me."

Alex nodded and laughed a bit but he agreed and understood that I didn't want to be shown on stream. It was three pm and we had plenty of time so we drove to a nearby café so we could talk and eat.

As we got our food and began to eat, Alex told me what his streams were like and how the people in his chat were and that I needed to hear probably that they all were asking for me and so on but he told me that George would be there with him over discord and they did some crazy shit with a few other people.

It was funny to hear what his viewers were doing and how many people I know about as example Nick, Karl, George, Clay but Zac sometimes. They were on a smp and more people were on this smp but I didn't know all of them and today he would play with two guys from england who's names were Tommy and Wilbur.

I was so excited and he told me that he needed to be at his house at 4 or 5 pm so we had an hour to go. But we went to his house anyway. He gave me a chair to sit in next to him but so that I was not in the frame of the camera. He set everything up and went on discord to join the call with this Wilbur and this Tommy.

They were excited. Then I asked Alex when he began his stream normally and how it went all the time. Than I heard them asking:"Who is this? And why is she with you, are you guys on a date?" or "What is her name, is she beautiful, is she your girl?"

It was so funny for me but not for him as he got red and giggled a bit. It was fun to hear them ask who I was and why I was here but it was so weird because we weren't in a relationship and just spoke for a long time.

The conversation:

T: How old are you and how long you know Big       Q

Y/n: Ehm who is Big Q?

W: We or Tommy call Alex Big Q because his in-game name is Quackity so...

Y/n: ahhh ok that's cool and about your question I know him for a few months now because he goes to the same school as me. And I'm 17.

A: You really didn't need to tell him that, only if you want to. And you don't need to listen to him if you don't want to. He's a literal child...;)

T: I'm almost the same age as her you dumbass! And can we see you? It's okay if don't want to by the way. Do you have discord?

Y/n: Ehm yes I have but I don't want to show myself

W: Tommy be nice....

Y/n:He's nice but not as nice as Alex.

As I said that I looked over at Alex and smiled at him. Omg, I was so close to him that our noses touched and we almost kissed. He didn't pull back, but why?

He muted himself and asked if I wanted to come closer before the stream started and he signalled that I could sit on his lap if I wanted to. I did wanted to. He asked me if Tommy and Wilbur could see me and I nodded so he unmuted and said:"Hey boys can I show you something?"

They nodded and he turned the camera on. Tommy started to laugh but said that we were cute and Wilbur just said: "Awwwwww" 

I hugged Alex even closer. Slowly, I got tired and fell asleep in Alex's arms.