|Chapter 1|

Jaune was on the roof with his friends. Hell they all look at him with disgust Yang started to speak "Do you have any idea on what you did?!" Yang shouted and Jaune tried to speak but they wouldn't let him "No! Don't talk to me or my sister EVER again!" Jaune couldn't say a damn word as Cardin smirk so did Weiss "See? You wanted for something now here you are humiliated!" Weiss said laughing like a witch "Well now Loser arc!You've lost your chances!" Jaune had no feelings for her after that as Jaune clench his fist next was Blake but she didn't say anything "You know that's against the law!" Jaune wanted to say something "No don't talk!" Jaune stood quite again as he look down "J-Jaune was t-true!" Nora said feeling tears within her eyes "Nora ple--" but got interrupted by the punch in the stomach "Never talk to her...!" Jaune held his stomach from pain "I'm sorry Jaune!" Pyrrha said later on they left as Cardin "See Arc? Now they know that your nothing but a liar and a loser so do me a favor!" He said as he left and Jaune. Jaune is now forever alone meanwhile with Team (J)NPR "We should tell this to headmaster!" Pyrrha said as the two nodded in agreement as they three went up to the elevator Jaune was quite, lost and broken again. He thought he could trusted, He thought he had friends, He thought he has hopes but his dreams were crush.

Now back to (J)NPR "So Mr. Arc, fake his transcript..Well I will not expell him but I will take away his leader ship." Pyrrha groaned in annoyance but she could not argue the Headmaster so they left "Oh Ms. Nikos!" Pyrrha look back "Don't be to harsh..You do not want your reputation going down..!" Pyrrha nodded as Ozpin sigh as NPR left the office "Qrow..!" Qrow was in the shadows hiding away from the children's "Yeah Oz?" He questioned raising a brow "Keep an eye on Mr. Arc..I do not want anything bad to him..If he did something terrible please report it to me..!" Qrow nodded and turns into a crow and flew off from the window. Now for Jaune he sigh "Why did I have to tell this on Pyrrha?!" He ask himself "Great! Just Great! Jaune you such an idiot!" He said blaming himself "Why? Why am I the fool?! What does the world had against me?!" He ask himself as he stood up "I hate this..!" He said clenching his fist "I thought I could trust them!" He again feel like a fool to believe things will change "But Ruby! I was her first friend and she betrayed me...She's like everyone else...!" He knew his actions were stupid but his not blind he can sense a person who lies, he can see through there eyes but he was blinded from the love he wishes, from the people he cared as for Qrow's reaction he wanted to give a piece of his mind to the kid "Why..? I just..I just wanted to be perfect..!" Qrow growled the word perfect doesn't sit right to him. Jaune Arc stood up but he felt a buzz in his pocket "Oh no..What now?" He questioned as he look at his scroll his eyes widen it was his father "I..Can't believe.." he sighs and answer the call "Jaune! Do you have any idea on what you did?! You nearly ruined our reputation!" Jaune put his phone away from the scream "I know I'm sor--" but was cut off by his father anger "A Sorry will not fix everything! When I meet you I will take back our Crocea Mors!" Jaune sigh "Your also going to pick me up?" He ask wanting some love from his fami--but his heart shattered "No you are no longer an Arc! You betrayed the family for joining this stupid academy! And do not even think of coming back!" Jaune ends the call for Qrow was shock as Jaune felt his legs quivering in pain and he fall onto his knees and cried "For a damn reputation...!" He says quitely as Qrow left to speak with Ozpin.

After he gave his weapon to his father "Here are some Liens! I'm very dissapointed on you Jaune..!" He hissed and he left to Ozpin's and Qrow's meeting "For a transcript? He got disowned by a family?" Ozpin was angry and dissapointed "That kid is now broken enough by his team and his friends...now his family disowned for a peice of paper!" Ozpin sigh in frustration "I do not want this child to feel the burden...Just...Just keep an eye on him..!" He said and Qrow nodded but he had to visit one of his niece as he left Ozpin held his own hair "I don't know how long would he survive..!" He said back to Jaune he was on the roof not joining classes at all besides there is no point on joining so he laid on his side until someone opens the door "Hey there Jauney-boy!" He growled but what can he do his weak "So Jaune! I want you to do somethings for me and my team!" He said with a grin Jaune sigh and slowly looks at him with sadden eyes "Aww! Don't be a blue Jaune it'll only be in four years!" He grin and left the boy "Great...Welp I have nothing better to do..!" He said and now that's it his been cleaning there weapons, being used as a punching bag, getting shut down by his friends and now his been having a bad months six months to exact. Since Jaune has no place to sleep he mostly sleep on the roof or in an empty classroom he tried his best to study but he kept failing his grades are getting low as well.

Jaune has no weapon so he didn't go to combat classes at all he does not want to be a toy to others to play with. Jaune was now on the roof looking down "I'm not ready yet..!" He wanted to see how long his glass would break now it's lunch time he needed to eat so no teachers would get suspicious well some did saw his body a little weak as Jaune goes to the cafetiera "Hey is that Jaune?" One of the students ask "Yeah didn't you know he fake his transcript while us we work so hard to be in place!" Jaune was shock but he felt his tears crawling back in "I can't believe his here! Shouldn't he be kick out by now?!" They say as Jaune sigh he was going to get food "Hey does meals are work harder only, bitch!" He stops and looks on the person it was Cardin and Jaune sigh 'Yeah maybe there right...!' He thought as he was going to leave even the person was going lend him the food he just left. Glynda Goodwitch saw how unhealthy his doing.