|Chapter 3|

Jaune woke up from pain "Ow.." he said but he sigh "First Prof. Goodwitch..Then Dr. Oobleck and now Qrow...Great...I'm going to get beating today..!" He said with sarcasm in his voice "Why do they need to help a weakling...?" He ask but as he left the rooftop and goes to the cafetiera everyone stared at Jaune 'Maybe next time..!' He thought as he was going to leave but Yang shouted "You!!" Yang shouted 'Welp here it comes!' He thought as he stood still but no beating came when Yang was stood there in fear he look back to see Ozpin the headmaster of the school 'Oh shit..!' They both thought "Ms. Xio Long what are you doing with Mr. Jaune?" He said in a very monotone voice "N-Nothing Sir!" She said in fear as she goes back to her place Ozpin looks at Jaune and gave him a smile but Jaune frown once more 'What's this teachers...?! Now Ozpin is helping me?!' He thought

Jaune was out from Beacon to try to get fresh air but nope no fresh air here just another pile of smoke and pollution which made him sigh 'Why did I apply to become a huntsmen? None of the other huntsmen or huntress are doing there damn job!' He frown until he saw a new store up ahead "A store? I never seen it before!" He said as he slowly entered the shop the drug shop "A drug shop..? Isn't this illegal..?" He questioned "Yeah so why are you here?" The guy on the cashier said and Jaune jump from the sound of a man "Hmm..Kid you seem to be in a blue!" Jaune was shock "How did you know?" The cashier chuckled "By your actions ofcourse but I know how to fix that!" He said Jaune was confuse and waited for what the cashier would give him "Here it is! Some pills!" Jaune again was confused "Why pills--" he was going to questioned until he was interrupted by the cashier "This are Happy Pills! They can make you happy everytime you take it! The cashier smile very creepy but Jaune looks at it "Although I would warn you--" he was interrupted "I'll take it!" The cashier smile and Jaune felt like he needed this pills so badly "How much?" He ask "Oh? Well it's free seems you wanted it here take the whole box it's all in the house!" Jaune was either shock or scared but he didn't care he took the box and left although he did pay some Liens "Well this kid is actually the broken child...! Perfect~Oh I hope death awaits his arrival!"

Jaune was on the roof curious if this pills would work "God..Why did I accept it? This is bad..even for me!" He open the pill container one thing that made it weirder was that the top of the cover has a smiley face on it he grab his bottle of water and shove a single pill in his throat while drinking the water "Did it...work...?" He questioned "Ugh..I knew that.." but he began to feel his lips curve into a small giddy smile "I-It It works! Hehe~" he giggled "I feel so happy inside and outside!" He giggled like a child "This is better so now no one can help me again!" He smiled even more and giggled once again from feeling happy.

Now Jaune was having a good day now his in a happy mood most students were confuse some were utterly disgusted by this and some were angry on why is he happy. Now for the teachers they were actually proud that Jaune was happy for a bit but they are still concerned. Now the reactions of his friends at the cafeteria "How is he happy already?" Yang ask still full by anger As Blake sigh "Maybe his happy that his away? I mean I don't know what to feel by that look on his face!" Blake said shock and concerned for the lost of there time they mostly harm the broken child "Well at least his happy! I'm surprise his not going to date me!" Weiss said filing her nails as Ruby rolled her eyes "What happen to him..?" She ask in worry next was team NPR "What? How did Jaune..?" Pyrrha was confuse while Nora ate her pancakes slowly but notice how Jaune acted very weirdly to his happiness and for Ren he was concern.

Jaune has been having this happy mood for few months now actually he has been doing this in about nine months but within those nine months he knew his pills always runs out even his happiness runs out. Ever since he got those pills he feels refresh and warmth but somehow the other feeling was dull and cold and he started to feel lonely as in too lonely when everytike his happiness goes away his bright blue eyes were no longer there his eyes just turns into a dull blue colored eyes he does hid his emotions so no one knows what his been doing and the cutting his been doing so often from his arms to his legs he sometimes doesn't sleep so he has bags under his eyes which concerns the teachers and his actions were a little childish Cardin has time to beat Jaune but it wasn't the same with out the crying and stuff it was nothing with all the beating he gave him it was nothing. At the stage Jaune had no weapon to fight with so he been given a sword a temporary one actually "Alright does anyone want to join?" Cardin raise his hand "I'll do it!" Cardin smirk as Jaune smiles which made him feel uneasy for a second there but he shook his head and grab his weapon and goes to the stage.

Jaune versus Cardin two people now everyone wanted Cardin to win and Cardin smirk "See Jauney-boy no one cared for you!" He said but Jaune smiles once again with no words to say "Hey stop smiling you freak!" He attack as Jaune block it with his sword with few hits that Cardin tried to give it was nothing which made in rage as for Jaune he was just smiling the entire time in creep all of the students "How is he still smiling?!" One of the students said as Jaune dodge again from his opponent "Stay still you bitch!" Jaune didn't notice as Cardin punch him on the face but he was shock Jaune didn't even feel it or even move "What the hell...?" Jaune slowly stared at him his pills is already worn off and Cardin saw his eyes felt fear "Why did you do that?" He tilt his head in curiosity "What the fu--..." but he was interrupted by Jaune slashing at Cardin as Cardin block it with his weapon "I don't like what you were trying to do..!" Jaune sounded like a child but the child was dead fully dead as everyone was in shock and scared as Jaune kept slashing over and over and over again making Cardin starting to get tired from blocking but Jaune kick him on the side which made him lost his aura and Jaune stops everyone was silent and he looks at them and Glynda saw his eyes...

His eyes were dead..fully dead..."Did I do something?" He ask as he slowly tilt his head like a child would when he or she was confused "No Jaune...Please take a sit...!" Jaune nodded and sat down on his chair as everyone stood quite after everyone began to whisper as Jaune kept walking when he made it to the roof he check his pill container "Oh..It's empty..!" He heard a squak "Oh hi birdie!" He said with no emotions as Qrow was shock to see his eyes were full on dull and dead "It's nice to meet you!" Jaune said as the bird squak again as Jaune took out the last pill container "Oh...I ran out..!" He sounded like child that has no more sweets but wasn't cranky or crying Qrow took notice and flies down to grab the pill and luckily he did Jaune was suprise well not really "Hey birdie! Come back!" He wasn't upset "Oh..he left..!" His like a child but a broken child..."I should buy more..!" He said back to Qrow he goes into Ozpin's office 'What ever that kid took...His not the kid I used to know....!'