Butterflys...

It was a boy. He catched Violetta and looked now into her eyes.

"Thank you.." Vilu only said. For the first time a boy looked like that at her...

"You must be careful, when it is rainy.." He smiled.

"I must go fast at home.. or my father will kill me." She answerd.

"Oh.. Okay.. "

Vilu laid in his arms. She don't realize it. But be says:

"You want to stand up, or sleep here?" and laugh.

"Oh sorry.." She said and stand up. 

"Thank you again.. I must go now.. Goodybye I hope we will see us soon,"

"I hope so too..." He said and Vilu run at home.
She go into the house and her father stand there with an angry face.

"Young lady, where do you was? I said not long you was 3 hours away! What happend? You never done that bevor. I can't trust you anymore." That is what he said and Violetta answer was:

"You saw that it is rain outside? I stand under a tree and waited until it stop, but than I decided to go home in the rain 'cause it started to be dark. I go and fall down.. someone catched me and we talk a little bit. Not much.... And now you can't trust me?! Why?"

She was angry and run into her bedroom, fall on her bed and take out her Diary...

Dear Diary... 
you don't belive me but I think I fall in love.. With the boy who catched me today. His eyes.. So pretty. His Hair. His Voice. Everything. His Smile. Yes. I fall in love with his smile. It is the beautiful smile. I never saw a boy like that... I don't know his name... I now nothing but I hope that I will see him. Soon. Tommorow is my birthday and I  don't want to have a party... but I'm pretty sure that Jade makes one.. Nice. 
I will see him again! When it must I will let it rain and fall again only to see his smile a last time. He is perfect...