7...Chris

"Oh my gosh! Have you heard it? This girl Emmie Fox raps like crazy! She's amazing. The only problem is that she covers her face", some girl said to her friend. I've been hearing that all morning. Ria came up to me and hugged me. I was confused. She grabbed my hand and sat down at a desk,since we was the first two in the class. "I don't know if I can say this. I've only known you for a day but it feels like I've known you forever.",she said hesitating. She wanted to tell me something but she couldn't get it out. I touched her face and lifted up her chin so she'll at me. She was crying. I grabbed her and pulled her close to me. I was holding her in my arms while she cried. But, I really didn't know what to do because I only be here a day now in a girl already crying on me. I didn't know what to do so I just held her in my arms. Thugs are real and protective and I'll protect her if she needs me by her side. "Ria, baby-girl, stop crying. You too beautiful to be crying. Now,what's wrong?", I asked her, worried. I can't believe that she came to talk to me. "I'll tell you later. Come by my place, if you want.", she said giving me her number. Class started and people kept talking the Emmie Fox girl. I mean i haven't heard her and she might be good but it bugs me that people keeps talking the same thing. I see this girl walk in the class late and she had on her hood and walked in like she didn't care was late. " Ms. White, you're late", Ms. Thompson said. "I know", she replied quietly and giving her the pass. The empty sit next to me called her cause she sat by me and kept quiet. " Is she always like that? People are so weird here.."

When I was finish thinking, I was hearing diffrent comments from left and right about that quiet girl. They said it so low that she couldn't hear them but I did. "Why she always quiet?", some girl said. "She always have her hood on. Boring little girl", some other girl said. It was  horrible the way they was talking about her. Ria sat there quiet in class and I wanted to know what was wrong. I walked up to her and hugged her.  Some grabbed her away from me. It was that same guy I saw yesterday that held her hand. "Taevyon, come on now. You have to chill. You're my best friend not my boyfriend", she said pulling away from him and held onto me.  He looked at me with a evil and walked off. We went to lunch and she sat to me. "So, what you like to do for fun beside flirting with girls", she said,joking around. Her laugh was beautiful. Before I could answer her question, her phone went off with notifications and she checked it. She smiled and looked at me. "What?", I asked, feeling confused. "You have to get this app called juicey gossip. It's about it our school and the people in it. I can tell a girl doing this blog thing cause it's a lot of gossip that she knows", she said getting hyped. "So what you saying is that this goes to our school?", I asked. Her face changed and she shook her head up and down. Damn, it's a weird people here but we have a blogger that gossips about everybody in the school and someone has to do something.