𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍! 𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟏8

It was a warm, sunny morning in the region of East Memphis, Tennessee

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was a warm, sunny morning in the region of East Memphis, Tennessee. On this day, two fortunate souls meant each other. Both broken in their own ways, and yet a light that shined so deeply in the both of them. A bright, most blinding light that attracted them together. Forever?

A young girl laid in her comfortable bed, peacefully sleeping and drooling into her pillow. Well until—

"MILA GET YO ASS UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!" Her mother yelled, opening her and her sister's doors.

Jemila's eyes opened, her heart racing from the unexpected holler from her mom. When she caught her breath, she slowly stood up from her bed and wiped her dry eyes.

"Okay momma, Jesus." Was the first thing she could mutter out her even dryer mouth.

"WHAT YOU SAY?"

How the heck did she hear me? She thought to herself.

"Nothing," she replied back.

Jemila sighed heartily, stretching her back and legs a bit before making her way into her shared bathroom. She took care of her hygiene properly and got dressed for the day.

Quiet yawns came from her mouth, while she stared at her reflection in the mirror, wiping a towel over her face and starting her skin care. When done in the bathroom completely, she walked out to be greeted with her little sister.

"Eww, what are you wearing?" Her sister Tijeya, questioned her, scrunching her nose up.

Jemila analyzed her own clothing and frowned. She didn't get what was the problem with her outfit. It was just a on-brand Nike shirt, with black tights, and Jordan 1s. She was matching, and honestly, she wasn't dressing for anyone. So what's the problem?

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐍𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें