idk what to call this part

''why do u say that?'' i ask.

''what kinda Nephilim says ''what the hell''?'' says dean jr, ''and loves pie a little too much and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and wears this!'' points to his clothes. ''and gets confused in social situations! and-and doesnt even know what LOL means!''

''dean and castiel's son'' i say very simply and smile.

''u must know them too well'' says dean jr and looks down at his black painted fingernails.

''well they did adopt me'' i say, i look up at the ceiling, ''they saved me, i was homeless''

dean jr looks at me, ''what happened to ur parents?'' he asks.

''died in a fire when i was 4'' i say

''wow'' he says.

i turn to him. ''also um..... i think i might be a prophet.''

''oh, why do u say that?''

''well i sorta like had a dream about u. before u came here.'' i look down. ''and it was the same as what happened when we first saw u''

''cool'' he says. 

''i guess'' i laugh.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm talking to an online friend. i wont go into detail, except they know about the stuff going on in my life. we were talking and they go.

''wait u said ur parents died in a fire when u were 4 and u think ur a prophet? remeber how sam had visons about what would happen?''

''omj'' i type, ''i'm freaking out''