Meeting the Students

It's been a few days since the Gluttony siblings started to live in Midnight's house. Midnight did like the company she had, it's just that the siblings can be troublesome sometimes.

Lye even tried to shop lift when they were at the store!

Though apart from the fact that they also eat more food in a single day than the entire population of Africa eats in a year. It has been fairly pleasant for Midnight.

She especially liked buying clothes for the siblings, since they all were pretty much wearing rags, especially Louis.

She also bought them a camera, since Lye for some reason kept asking for one. She wondered why, but she quickly found out.

Lye was a massive siscon.

If his constant spoiling and behaviour towards Louis wasn't enough. Within three days, Lye has managed to take one terabyte worth of Louis pictures.

She did understand that Louis was incredibly cute, especially with the white dress she and Lye bought her.

Still, she had no idea how Lye had managed to take one terabyte worth of pictures of Louis.

It was early in the morning and Lye, Roy and Louis were wearing the UA school uniforms.

Roy: Urgh...This is unbelievebly uncomfortable.

Lye: We know, it's horrible. How do people walk around in this, Tsu~?

Louis: Oh, come on~ it's not that bad.

Midnight: Alright, let's go. Like I said, you'll be going to class 1-A. So more likely then not some students will recognize you three.

Roy: Oh! Angry Onii-san is there, right?

Midnight: You mean Bakugou? Yea, he should be there currently.

Roy: Ah~ We can't wait to see him again! This is very exciting, good, great, amazing!

Midnight: Right.....Just try and get along, alright?

Louis looked at Midnight and with a bright smile said....

Louis: We'll try our best, but no promises from us.

*click*

When Roy, Louis and Midnight turned to the direction from where the sound came from, they saw Lye holding a camera.

Lye: Ah~ That's a good, great, amazing, fantastic one!

Midnight: Right...That reminds me.

Midnight quickly took the camera from Lye's hands.

Lye: H-Huh?! What is R-rated Onee-san doing?!

Midnight: Sorry, but we can't have you taking pictures of Louis every five seconds in UA.

Lye looked incredibly annoyed, how dare she take his camera away? Even if she did buy it, it was his!

Midnight: Anyway, let's go.

*later*

At the entrance of UA, a car arrived with some very interesting occupants inside.

Midnight, Lye, Roy and Louis exited the car and started to walk towards the UA entrance.

Roy: Not to be mean, but whoever designed this building is a total dumbass~

Midnight: Hey! Don't be so rude, I just hope you don't try and insult the students here.

Roy: What~? Please don't think of us as people that take pleasure in insulting others.

They walked into the building and continued walking towards class 1-A.