Phobia Factor

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island! The campers had there survival skills put to the test when they spent the entire night making in the woods. Katie and Sadie's friendship was strained when Katie's sense of direction got they totally lost!

Y/n: Duncans spooky ghost story telling scared me and the Bass. And, um, Izzy played a prank on her own team by dressing up as a bear. Which let to a real bear showing up when I left them alone and they spent the night in a tree. Sorry guys.

Chris: Cody peed his pants and it rained. Basically, no one really go sleep that night. The Killer Bass ended on the chopping block, leaving Katie without a marshmallow. Yes, the challenge was rough all right, but I have to say anything about it, today's challenge will be a lot tougher. What fresh horror do we have for the campers? Find out next on Total!

Y/n: Drama!

Y/n & Chris: Island!

*intro plays.

That night, you where with Sadie who was still crying after Katie left on the boat of shame. You felt really bad for Sadie and tried to cheer her up.

Y/n: Come on Sadie. Katie would want you to keep going and win for her.

She continued to cry. You sighed.

Y/n: Right, come on, let's go back and join the others.

You took Sadie with you, albeit with a chunk of the dock in her hands. When you go back, you say Sadie down on a stump. All the Bass felt sorry for Sadie. Even Duncan If you can believe it.

Y/n: It was a long goodbye.

You said softly. Just then the Screaming Gophers arrived.

Courtney: What do you guys want?! Come to rug it in?!

You elbow Courtney to shut her up.

Y/n: What's going on you guys?

Trent: We brought some extra dessert from the shop. Thought you guys might want some.

Courtney: So what? your just being nice?

Gwen: Ok, Owen stank up our cabin and it needs some time to air out.

Owen then farted causing Trent to gag. Beth offered Courtney some green jello but she declined it.

Duncan: What, are you on a diet or something?

Courtney: No! I just don't like green jelly ok!

DJ then thought the gummy worm in the dessert was a snake and knocked it out of Beth's hands. Cody told him it was just a gummy worm and DJ apologize saying he hated snakes.

Tyler: I feel you. Chickens give me the creeps dude.

Gwen was surprised while Duncan laughed at it.

/Gwen: So everyone's having a big share fear by the fire. Beth's fear of being covered by bugs, Harold's afraid of ninjas, even Heather admitted to being afraid of sumo wrestlers!/

Gwen: What's my worst fear? I guess being buried alive.

Lindsay: Walking in a mine field. In heels.

Owen: Flying man. That's some crazy stuff.

Izzy: Oh, I would never go in a plane. Never!

Geoff: I'm scared of hail. It's small but deadly dude.

Bridgette: Being left alone in the woods.

Sadie: Bad hair cuts.

Lindsay changed hers to Sadie's, saying bad hair cuts are the worst.