Chapter 43 : A Perfect Life

Linda's POV

14 years later

"Mom! Wake up!" I suddenly heard, as I was sleeping peacefully. "What?" I groaned, as I really wasn't in the mood to get up today. "We have school, you need to wake up." I heard Jane say, who is now fifteen already. I can't believe it really, it still feels like she is my little girl but she is getting bigger every day. Autumn is fourteen now, and we also have a son called Landon, who is twelve years old.

Our family is really complete right now, and I can't wish for anything better. I'm a teacher at a dance school, and Reggie still makes music and writes songs for other musicians too. But sadly today, summervacation ended. The kids have to go back to school, which means I have to get out of bed too.

"Fine fine." I sighed, as I got up to change myself into a comfy outfit. Reggie was still asleep, like he always is. "Goodmorning." I mumbled, as I walked down the stairs to the livingroom and kitchen. "Morning mom." Autumn smiled, who was waiting patiently for her breakfast. "Mommmm." Landon said excited, while hugging me tight. "What did you do this time?" I asked, as I knew he did something as he was extra nice this morning. "Nothing.." he chuckled nervous, as he ran back to the dinnertable. "What did he do?" I asked Jane, who basicly knows everything.

"He broke a photo frame." She shrugged, as she started to eat. "Which one and how?" I asked stern, as this really happens a lot. "This one.." Landon mumbled, as he showed me the picture. It was our picture, with the boys and Mel, but also Julie and Flynn. We were still teens back then, and we looked happy. I really miss those times, but luckily we still see eachother every week atleast. I kinda sound like I am almost dead, which I'm not, but these years are different than our teen years.

"It's okay Landon.. I will buy a new frame." I smiled lightly, as I kept looking at the picture. "When can I see Auntie Mel again?" Landon suddenly asked, as he looked at the picture too. "Maybe this weekend, we can ask them." I replied, as I started to make some pancakes. "And then Jane can see Reign too." Autumn smirked, teasing her sister for sure. "Autumn stop it, you will be so excited to see Miles." Jane teased back, knowing she had a crush on him. "Oh shut it Jane!"

Melissa's POV

"Guys wake up!" I yelled, as I was the first one awake and the kids still didn't leave their bedrooms. "Noooo!" Willow yelled from upstairs. "Yessss! Or I will drag you out of bed." I yelled back, as I started to make some waffles for the kids, and for myself and Luke perhaps. Luke is always the last one awake, especially when he has the day off, which is most of the time. He still writes music, and plays ofcourse, but he can always make his own schedule.

I help him with writing sometimes, but I am a nurse for a living. I work at a hospital, with babies and it is the best job ever. I really love babies, and sometimes I help deliver them too, which is somehow interesting.

We now have three kids. Willow, Reign and Miles. The twins are fifteen years old and Miles is thirteen, but they are all smart but lazy kids for sure. Willow loves to make music with Luke, Reign is more into badass stuff and Miles is the sweetest child ever. He can be quiet, like I always was but he is always kind to people and loves to hang out with his mom luckily.

"Coming!" I heard Miles yell, as he ran down the stairs. "Easy Miles." I laughed, as I watched him enter the room. "Sorry, and we have waffles today?" He asked excited, as he sat down on a chair. "Duh, it the first day of school so you can have something nice." I smiled, as I grabbed some toppings too. "Thanks mom, you are the best." He smiled, as he waited impatient for his waffles.

"Goodmorning!" Luke smiled, as he walked in with the twins. "Goodmorning weirdos." I laughed, as I put the waffles on their plates. "Says the biggest weirdo." Reign said, as he sticked his tongue out to me. "I can eat your waffle also." I said stern, while I was joking ofcourse. "Yeah yeah." Reign chuckled, as he started to eat his waffle.

"Ready for school?" I asked them, as I ate too. "No, I prefer doing nothing." Willow mumbled, as she checked her phone. "Me too." Reign chuckled, as he tried to look at her phone. "Reign doesn't mind it because he is in love." Miles said, as he nudged Reign. "With who?" I asked curious, while smirking lightly. "Don't you dare say it." Reign hissed at Miles, who wanted to tell it so bad. "With Jane Peters!"

————————————————————————
Finally a new chapter again, I hope you like this one. The book will soon end, but I really hope you liked this book.

Xx Melissa