❀ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 02❀

Hey guys how are you all!?
Hope everyone is doing fine!?
How was the first chapter!?
I hope you guys liked it!?
And guys inline comments are love so please do it!❤️ Anyways let's start the chapter!
💮💮💮

When Aarav was walking towards the mansion he remembered he foget his mobile in the car only.
So he ran to his car to bring his mobile.

He was running nd in between he bumped into a soft yet hard solider. He looked behind to see with whom he bumped and when he looked behind to see who was, world stops for both of them there.

Anaya was walking towards the mansion busy in her thoughts well actually "his" thoughts.
When she was about take another step she bumped into a hard chest nd it angred her and these words come out of her mouth "what the"
But when she saw who it was suddenly her muscles relax and she became normal they both were so shocked that nothing came out from their mouth. They keep standing there lost in eachother's eyes they said nothing but yet they spoke everything both have same emotions in eachother's eyes that is "longing for someone"
And it happened once again once again the bumped Like two years before they bumped this time too.

They eye contact between them didn't last much as a voice came nd Starlet both of them nd that voice belongs to non other than Mr. Kabir Dhawan.

Kabir who was walking with everyone notice Anaya is missing but when he looked back he saw something which he never thought he will see he saw Anaya nd someone is lost in eachother's eyes nd when he saw who it was Kabir smirked nd thought wow i mean i never thought this will happen i will see Ani with her ummhmm this is something interesting han. But no one can hide from kabir the greatest Dhawan. But why now yaar I mean im hungry right now. "Ohh laila Majnu you can continue your staring game after some time lets go m hungry yaar." Said kabir smirking.

Kabir's voice broke there eye contact nd they looked here nd there. Listings Kabir's voice even others stop there nd neel saw his brother.

"OMG Aarav hey" Neel Malhotra was so happy seeing his brother after a long time they goes towards each other nd both brothers hugged each other tightly.

"You here!? Youre were toh thinking to take a trip to Goa no!?" neel asked getting confuse by his brother behaviour toh he knows the reason.

Aarav:- "Yeah was thinking but then cancelled maa told you guys were coming" he said the last line looking towards Anaya nd it was noticed by two persons who smirked.

"Well guys aapka bharat milap ho gya ho toh chalein mujhe bhook lagi hain yaar."
Kabir said making a face as if he didn't get to since one decade.

"Yeah yeah you're toh always hungry know kabir" said Anaya angrily.

"Yaar how you stay with this guy yaar siya," asked Anaya irritated by Kabir who was standing beside Kabir and kabir who was continuously teasing her for the eye contact incident.

Siya:- "Trust me hum bhi bohot pareshaan hain yaar hey Kanha ji humre kabir ko sadbuddi (good sence) doh."

Anaya:- "Sad-- what what did you just say."

"Aarey sadbuddi means good sense doll" " Oh gotcha thanks yaar barbie" said Anaya to Shanaya.

" Oho bhabhi ji bhi hain."
"Well hey there bhabhi pehchaana! (recognise)" Aarav asked grinning.

Shanaya:- "Oh not again Aarav!" said Shanya glaring at Aarav but her check got little red.

Listings this Anaya shaked her head nd looked side ways smiling softly.