If Your Friend Is Mike Morton Do Not Play Truth Or Dare With The Others. Part 2!

Aesop Carl wasn't one to play worthless games that wouldn't benefit him in the slightest. But... For some reason he stayed. It might have been because he hadn't seen everyone in a while. "Okay! First up.. Kevin! Truth or dare?" Mike asked. The cowboy turned to him. "Dare of course!" He said. Mike nodded, "I dare you to take a shot of Demi's strongest alcohol!"  Kevin chuckled. "Easy!" Demi stood up and rushed out of the room to the fridge. "She.. Brought alcohol in here?" Norton asked. Kevin nodded. "Refrigerators keep things colder than coolers with ice in 'em." Demi rushed back in, a shot cup and a bottle in her hands. "Here!" She said, popping off the lid and pouring the drink into the cup. Aesop watched as Kevin tried to hide the fact the alcohol was extremely strong. 

       "Okay- Kev are you alright?" Demi asked. Kevin nodded. "Yep! I'm alright!" Naib snickered as the cowboy had to have a arm round Demi's shoulders. Eli smacked his arm lightly. "Manners." He said in a whisper. Naib nodded and straightened back up. "Sorry." He said. Kevin looked up and smirked. "Luca, truth or dare?" Luca smiled "Truth." He glanced at Mike, who smiled back. "Do you like anyone here?" Luca blinked, seemingly to think for a while. "Uh. Yeah, I guess."  Aesop knew exactly how this was going to go. Luca was going to ask Edgar truth or dare, and then it's all downhill from there.