💕We are finally free together💕

Spoilers for chapter 139 of the SNK manga and episode 94 of the Anime (if you are reading this in the future, and you're anime only)

Mikasa POV:

I was at his resting place again like I always was at this tree on the hill ever since the battle of heaven and earth ended 3 years ago and I berried him here. I have always came up here every day at sunrise and sunset... I hope he was resting well, after all he was always at peace laying down on that exact spot...

"Eren... Everyone will be coming to visit you soon. Aren't you happy?" I asked softly to the grave resting my hand on it gently.

That was true, I did invite them to come here but on one condition that Jean that piece of shit wouldn't piss on his grave. It was already bad enough that he expected me to date him and love him forever after Eren died. Like I would ever love that horse face. Not in a million years...

I smiled in my mind, Eren always used to call him that and I loved it... He was always so funny, Handsome and everything but now... Now I can't even see his face anymore...💔

I thought back to the day everything happened, that day we were grabbing wood for the fire and how Eren slept peacefully as I gathered it. I started breaking down into tears thinking about how much I missed my beloved...

"...I...Want to see you again...💔"

I started crying more and more and unbeknownst to me, Eren's scarf was falling off my neck. But then all of a sudden...

A bird flew over me grabbing the scarf with it's beak, at first I began to panic thinking it was going to steal the scarf but then...

It wrapped the scarf... Back around my neck...

It was him!

I stood up and looked up at the sky as the bird flew away, I knew it was my dear Eren and he was finally free and he grew his wings of freedom. But at the same time he kept his promise of always being their to wrap his scarf around me...

I kept looking up to the sky and sadly smiled as I watched him fly away, he was so beautiful...

"Thank you...💕"

"...For wrapping this scarf...💕"

"...Around me Eren.💕"

I kept looking up at the sky with my sad smile but then all of a sudden

"Wait he's flying back?" I said in surprise and confusion.

All of a sudden Eren landed in front of me... Well it could still be just a dumb bird I thought but then...

 Well it could still be just a dumb bird I thought but then