Sad and mad but... also glad

Izukus predicament has all but gotten better. First his girlfriend cheats on him with his best friend no less second itsuka is probably gonna be suspended from fighting and third.... hes in itsukas bedroom.

Izuku: how did I find myself here?

(Izuku takes a seat on the floor clasping his hands on his head)

Izuku: why todo?... why..... I- i trusted you..... jesus i hit todoroki... what have i done?

As izuku sits there with tears threatening to fall he hears the dorm door open and close.

Itsuka: izuku?

Izuku: oh- itsuka hi.

Itsuka: you know you could have sat on my bed right?

Izuku: I just like the floor....

Itsuka: well come on.

Izuku: what?

Itsuka: get on the bed.

Izuku: what!?- no I couldnt.

Itsuka: i wasnt asking.

(Itsuka picks midorya up from the floor and tosses him on the bed)

Izuku: itsuka please I cant invade your bed-

Itsuka: your not.

Itsuka has now situated herself on the bed laying down and hugging the nervous green haired chap

Itsuka: it's been a long night. And you and me both need rest

(Izuku pops into a sitting position)

Izuku: HERE? ON YOUR BE-

Itsuka: oh hush up. I know your sad and regret your actions just lay with me.

Izuku: ok...

(Izuku lays back down right before being pulled into a forced cuddle which just so happens into itsukas chest... face first)

Izuku: (muffled sounds)

Itsuka: shhhhhhhhh..

Izuku being a steamy mess finally comes to and calms down

As he finally closes his eyes he cant help but feel a sense of comfort from his friend and feels abit fuzzy just like when he me- no no he must not remember.

Itsuka looks down at the boy before comforting the green man with head pats soon realizing that he has fallen into a peaceful slumber.

Noticing the green boys departure into the dream world itsuka gathers some courage and smooches him on the forehead right before falling asleep herself.

(The next day....)

Itsuka wakes up to a mess of green hair on her chest and decides to skip class today just so she can stay with her best friend.... that is until izuku shoots up in a nervous sweat.

Izuku: IM SORRY KY-......

Izuku stares at itsuka for a minute as she stares back worried.

Itsuka: are you okay?

Izuku: im- I'm fine itsuka thank you.

Izuku then flood back down onto itsukas cleavage to hide his tears as they begin to fall.

Any fool would notice someone crying and itsuka is that one fool so itsuka being itsuka pulls his head out of her breasts and hugs him tightly

Izuku: i- I'm fine itsuka pl- pleas-

Itsuka: your not izuku... dont try hiding it... everybody needs somebody and even that somebody needs somebody... that's somebody's, you izuku.

Izuku: i- I'm a fool aren't i?