Chapter 3

{Colins Pov}                   (italics are thoughts btw oh and Colin isn't married in this story)

She's so beautiful - Colin stop you've only just met her for gods sake!

"Nice to meet you, Ms.Connery," I said. " Oh no need for formalities Mr.Firth," she inquired, "Than it's only fair that you call me Colin". I grinned at her and then asked here "What are you doing here in a pub in Central London?" "Well my friend Alice and I came on a road trip across the U.K" "Just you two, all alone?" "Yes just us two, she isn't here though, she's at a concert of some famous singer. I don't like the music so I decided to come here"  "Ohh okay" We talked for about an hour. I learned a lot more about Elizabeth, normally for me it's hard to open up to someone, but with Elizabeth I felt that I could tell her everything.

I took a quick look around us and saw the rude chap from the poker game looking at Maya with hate in his eyes, I went to tell her but as soon as I turned I heard him march up to her with his fist balled up. Oh no you won't "MOVE!" I screamed at her but she didn't budge so I pushed her and the mans fist landed right between my eyes. I felt dizzy and passed out on the floor.

short time skip brought to ya by Mr.Darcy :)

(Elizabeth's Pov)

Come on Colin wake the bloody hell up.

Alice sent me a message telling me that she was going to stay the night with some random lad she met during the concert so I just told her to stay safe and call me in the morning. After Colin passed out from the punch I handled the man on my own, told you to never mess with a bond girl. I got Colin back into my car so I could take him back to the caravan so I could keep an eye on him as he was still unconscious.

After a few minutes he started to get up. "Where am I?" He asked still trying to adjust to the light. "Don't worry Colin you're in my caravan hope it's okay, I just didn't want to leave you unconscious on the floor in the middle of a pub." "Oh yes thank yo- WAIT ARE YOU OKAY?" He asked with worry masked all over his face, I chuckled at his worry. "Everything is fine Colin. I dealt with the man, and I don't think he'll mess with me again but you're the one who got punched in the face so are you okay?" I said with emphasis on 'you' "Yes I'm fine but are you sure you didn't get hurt?" He asked again grabbing my face and inspecting it closely, one he realised what he did he let go of my face quickly and looked away turning beet red. "I-i-i im sorry I didn't k-kknow what got over my I r-r-really am" he said quickly, I looked at him and assured him that he did nothing wrong and it was just a kind things he did. I looked at my watch and saw that it was nearly 10 pm. "Hey, Colin" "Yes," he said, "There's a little place to chill on top of the caravan do you want to go see the stars?" Did I really just ask the Colin Firth to watch the stars with me? Come on Elizabeth obviously he's going to say N- "Yes, yes I would love that, come on" He said enthusiastically. I was shocked but I quickly went and got some blankets for us to lay on. The top of the caravan had a button that if you press it a little compartment will open at the top with the roof made out off glass perfect for stargazing.

(Colins POV)

"It's beautiful up here isn't it?" she asked lying down next to me. Not as beautiful as you though. I looked over in her direction and saw her blushing like mad. "Did I just say that out loud?" I asked embarrassed. "Yea you did, but thank you, you're not so bad looking yourself," she told me, I looked away so she wouldn't see my face. After an hour or so we both started dozing off, I put my arms around her shoulders and pulled the blankets on top of us so we wouldn't get cold. Maya was already asleep but my thoughts got the better of me. Here I am laying down on top of a caravan about to go to sleep with one of the most beautiful woman I barley even know laying next to me. I couldn't make a better decision.

A/n
this is better than writing an article about a traditional festival in your country.Oh and there ya go I added Colin's POV. and yes I changed it into a colin firth fanfic.