Prolouge-Thinking about Why?

brittany71 for making this epic cover for this book of mine

"Why" is a word I think about a lot nowadays. Because there's so much violence and hatred in this world that we don't have time to think about loving anybody anymore.

These days they reduce love down to a movie about rebellion and how the girl finds the guy or how the guy finds the girl at a party or, at some other crazy place a teenage girl can dream up. BUT, I'm not like that or I think I'm not. I just don't know anymore the tabloids and the main stream are around me so much that they make me think I NEED a boyfriend sometimes.

In reality you don't but, your lucky if you find a good man or decently dressed woman. Oops... I forgot to intoduce myself, silly old me, Cayla, that's my name. Cayla Allen and I'm gonna tell you, the true meaning of love, not just some made up hollywood story, that anyone paid to could make up.

I believe that in life there's a chance to do something different, not just in spite of what we've been through. But, to show the world that we( us~teeenagers) really do care about something other than ourselves and everything we have.

Life and Love are greater than anything that we could ever imagine, and we can make them even greater by showing them to others more.

But, everyone has a secret to happiness.

That's what I'm going to strive for.