Chapter 2 Undergoing Arrest

Me and my sister Jotaro were walking to school and we got jumped. I tried to stand up for me and Jotaro I ended up getting thrown behind the thug. Jotaro starts beating the living shit out of them. Some more guys came from behind her and I wanted to help and saw 2 pistols on the ground. I picked them up and shot at them.

 I picked them up and shot at them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Alex: Back Off!

I thought I looked cool but in reality I looked like I was having a panic attack while I was shooting. I somehow able to shoot one in the leg, another in the spine, and killed one of them by shooting him in the head. After that me and Jotaro turned ourselves in. Well I did Jotaro just kinda followed me. We walked into our cell with the remaining guys that were alive so most of them, they were scared shitless of us which was hilarious to see.

Jotaro: Hey Al you ok?

Alex: No not really. I I killed someone Jotaro, and put 2 others in a hospital.

My eyes were already watery so now that I'm talking to her. My tears are just falling down my face like a waterfall.

Jotaro: Hey Alex calm down.

She pulled me into a hug to calm me down.

Jotaro: It was in self defense. You'll be fine and if you get sent to court I'll be an eye witness and make sure you're deemed not guilty.

I looked up at her and hugged her tighter. She was looking at me with a comforting look. So I calmed down and just kinda did whatever. That is until the 2 pistols I used to defend myself and Jotaro floated into the cell and landed on my lap.

Alex: The fuck?

Jotaro: Wait you didn't see the floating purple girl?

Alex: Purple floating what?

Jotaro: Nevermind just forget it.

Alex: Are you sure you didn't hit your head.

Jotaro: Positive. Anyways, you were devastated just a minute ago are you sure the doctor didn't misdiagnosed you? Right now you seem more bipolar then depressed, or socially anxious.

Alex: Oh believe me right now I'm anxious out of my mind, and the thoughts are definitely still there same with the feeling. But, I know this is gonna sound sappy and corny but. You're here and it really helps being around someone I love.

I said while blushing looking up at her with my eyes not turning my head. She was also blushing she bends down a little bit and kisses me on my forehead.

Jotaro: I love you to nerd.

I blushed more and screamed at her playfully.

Alex: HEY!

She chuckled and ruffled my hair, while one of the thugs she beat up tell me to shut up.

Thug: Shut up kid.

The Crusader Without A Stand (reboot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें