2

Sana working on the computer her secretary rose come and her file .

"Sana we should held success party and tell me date " rose said  .

"Hmm rose I tell you few days later because I want to spend time with my son's " sana said

"OK sana" rose said leave the cabin .

(*_*)

Hobi pov

Me and jin hyung sitting on the class yes me and jin is same class because jin hyung take admission late because he wait for me so he and me in same class .

Teacher teaching us but I imagining  my crush yes I have secret crush and his name is min yoongi the ceo of min industry , he so handsome and hot , I have crush on him since Mr miho the father of yoongi introduce him as new ceo .

I don't tell hyung and eomma about this because I am too scary .

I don't know yoongi have girlfriend or not but I tell my eomma about this so I can married with him ahhh .

I am just thinking but bell run it break time me and jin hyung stand up and go canteen to eat food.

Yoongi pov

I am just thinking how I destroy jung industry but door open and saw Jennie  my girlfriend

I smile she come to me and hug me I hug her back sit on the chair and made her sit on my leg .

"Miss you baby" Jennie said kiss on my lips

"Miss you too baby " yoongi said kiss her back .

Night

Yoongi , miho and mina eating dinner and talk about how destroy jung industry .

Jimin and taehyung come back after the work because miho give them so much work, it not new for them .

"Hyungie I am hungry" taehyung said pout.

"Taetae let's go shower first them we go and eat" jimin said he and taehyung go their share bedroom .

Taehyung first take shower them jimin .

Jimin taking shower so taehyung go outside to samething to eat.

Taehyung go kitchen and saw Mina drinking water .

"E-eomma i-i am hungry " taehyung said mina turn to him .

"So what? If you are hungry so make samething yourself, I am not your maid bitch" mina said leave the kitchen , taehyung just looking down and find samething to eat.

Taehyung find same kimchi and small box of rice , he place kimchi and rice on the table and take 2 glass of water place them on table and sit on the chair waiting for jimin.

Jimin come inside the kitchen and saw taehyung, jimin smile go to taehyung sit beside him.

"Let's start eating" jimin said taehyung nodded they both start eating,jimin place rice on taehyung plate so taehyung eat more.

After the eating and washing dish they both go to sleep.

Next morning

Jimin wake up first he take shower them he wake up taehyung .

Taehyung taking shower, jimin go kitchen to find samething to eat.

Jimin come inside the breakfast room and saw miho .

"It better eat my room" jimin through and go to kitchen ignore miho .

Jimin come inside the room and saw maids.

"Wendy noona and Irene noona good morning" jimin said smile

"Good morning to you too jimin" both said.

"Noona's can you give me and taehyung samething to eat" jimin said.

"Yes jimin please wait 1 minutes" wendy said place pancakes on 2 plate and Irene place 2 strawberry milkshake beside them and give tray to jimin .

"Thank you noona's" jimin said

"No problem jimin"

Jimin leave the kitchen go to his room with food.

Miho saw him

"What a poor bitch" miho said jimin hear but jimin ignore him.

Jimin come inside the room with food and saw taehyung wear his shoes.

"Taetae come eat breakfast " jimin said place tray on bed .

"Okie hyungie" taehyung said they both start eating.

💜💜💜