Talk to Me

I woke up, laying on a soft, comfy surface and quickly realized that I was not in my alley. My eyes shot open and I looked around. Isabel from SM6 was sitting right next to me, holding my hand! I freaked out and backed away from her. "No, no, it's okay, don't be scared." Izzy said. "I'm Isabel. My siblings and I found you outside on the sidewalk. We couldn't just leave you there." She smiled so warmly, so I relaxed a little bit. The other members must've heard us talking because they all suddenly surrounded me. Even Tiny jumped up on the couch. A voice came from the dark haired girl next to me."Hey! I'm Emily. What's your name?" I managed to squeak out, "E-Eisley, Eisley Fairbanks." Ellie piped up from behind Izzy and Tiny. "Hi Eisley! I'm Ellie! How old are you?" Becoming a bit more confident, I said, "15." Then, George spoke up. "That's really cool, Eisley, I'm George. I'm 22. Izzy is 20, Adam is 18, Emily is 16, Ellie is 15, and Jack is 13. Do you mind if I clean up the cut on your face?" He showed the first aid kit that he had grabbed and I lifted my hand up to my forehead and winced as a I touched it. There was a good amount of blood on my hand, so I nodded to George and he started to very carefully wipe down the scrape and bandage it. Adam can around the back of the couch and leaned on it. "So Eisley... where are you from? Like, where do you live?" Emily slapped Adam's arm. "Adam! Geez! The poor kid only just regained consciousness!" I let my body relax a bit more because my muscles were starting to spasm from being so tight. "No, no, it's okay. It's sort of a sad story, though." Izzy and Emily nodded and Adam said, "Yeah, of course, take your time." I sniffled and put my head back. "Well, um about a week, maybe less, ago, m-my mom kicked me out" I heard a slight gasp from all 6 of the band members. "She had been addicted to drugs for a while and was so high that she didn't remember spending all of our grocery money. In all addict mom fashion, she blamed it on me. That was the last straw, I guess. I walked for a while until I found that alley, but I didn't really have enough food, so I think that's why I passed out." Everyone was silent for a minute, then Jack spoke up. "I-I'm really sorry, Eisley. I'm Jack, by the way." I nodded. "Thanks." We all sat in silence a bit longer, then I piped up again. "Well, thank you so much for helping me, but I really shouldn't overstay my welcome. Maybe if I could grab some food-" Izzy cut me off before I could say anymore. " Eisley, love, you don't have to go anywhere. At least stay the night and we'll see how you feel in the morning?" I thought about it for a moment and then nodded. The rest of the evening was awkward and quiet. We got some food from this place called Veggie Grill? It wasn't half bad. Then, we watched some TV, set up my couch/bed, and we were all off to sleep.