𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

I did the last one is JJ POV which I though was pretty cool so I'm gonna do this one the same way. Please let me know if you would like more of JJ's POV or not! Enjoy 😉

(Smut warning!)

JJ POV

I carried Y/N back to John bs van before sitting her down in the passenger seat. I hopped in the drivers seat and started the engine. Guess John b will have to hitch a ride with someone else.

As we drove I placed my hand on her thigh and drew circles with my thumb. I glanced over at her every now and then and bit my lip to keep from smiling. Goddamn, she was so fucking hot.

Finally, we got to the my house and I parked the van in the driveway. Luckily, dad wasn't home and wont be for a couple more days. We sat there a few seconds in silence. I looked over at Y/N and she looked at me.

"Are we-"

Before I could finish she climbed over and into my lap and kissed me roughly. My hands slid down to her hips as I kissed her back. Our tongues entangled together allowing the taste of the alcohol she had earlier to flow into my mouth.

Her hands snakes up to my hair and tugged on it making me groan in satisfaction as I pushed her hips down onto mine so she was grinding against me.

Finally, she pulled away and smiled at me as she pushed back a piece of her hair that had fallen down into her face which made my breath hitch in my throat.

"You got a little lipstick on you" she giggled, rubbing her thumb over my lips.

"Give me more" I demand, pulling her face to mine and crashing my lips against hers.

I could feel her smile but it faded as we continued to make out once again. A few minutes pasted before I pushed her away causing her to look at me confused.

I opened the door and stepped out with her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist as I held her ass up.

She peppered kisses down my jawline and sucked on the skin of my neck as I carried her inside.

Once we got to my room we kicked off our shoes and I shut the door then locked it before slamming her against the wall next to the doorframe but she put her feet down and backed me up until the back of my legs hit the bed. She pushed me down onto the bed and climbed onto me straddling me.

Her fingers trailed down my jawline, sending shivers down my spine from her soft touch. Her hand continued to slither down my neck until she got to the collar of my necktie. She untied it and threw it to the side. Next she peeled off my coat and my waistcoat leaving me in just my black polo shirt.

"Oh my god. Why is there so many fucking layers?" Y/N groaned as I chuckled at her.

"Little bit needy, hmm?" I laughed as my hands rubbed her sides up and down slowly.

"Shut up," she muttered, unbuttoning my shirt. As she did so I pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders.

After she finally got my top half undressed, I pulled the burgundy dress over her head revealing her bare chest and her black pair of lacy panties. Wow. The dress must have had a built in bra or some shit.

I sat up and kissed her boobs over and over while she ran her fingers through my knotted hair. She grinded her hips down onto the bulge in my pants, driving me wild as I felt myself getting hard.

I moved my mouth upward, sucking the skin on her neck between my lips. She started fumbling with the buckle on my belt when she let a soft moan escape her thin lips. I smiled against her skin at the sweet noise I loved to hear which turned me on even more.

Finally, I felt the tight belt around my waist loosen so I picked up Y/N and laid her down on the bed before taking off my trousers and climbing on top of her.

Painfully slow, I pulled her panties down making her whimper. I smirked as I laid down on my stomach and flicked my tongue against her clit causing her to moan. Holy shit, she was already soaked. I pulled her legs over my shoulders as I continued to work my tongue inside her.

She gripped onto my hair, pulling me down onto her harder as she squeezed her thighs against my face. I pushed her legs open, giving myself more room. 

"J—J," she shakily moaned, pronouncing each syllable.

I looked up and gave her a shit-eating grin as I sat up. "Hands and knees," I command and she got up on her hands and knee, sticking her ass up. I smacked her right cheek before pulling my boxers down and discarding them on the floor.

I reach over and pull a condom out of the nightstand drawer and roll it onto myself. "Okay, ready?" I questioned, lining myself up with her.

"Yes" she said as she nodded.

I slowly pushed inside of her inch by inch to let her adjust to my size.  She quickly balled the sheets in her fists as she buried her face into one of my pillows.

I started off slow but I speed up my movements, pounding faster and harder into her, making her cry out and moan loudly. As I continued I could feel my thrusts getting sloppier and harder to control as I gripped onto her waist making her meet me halfway.

"JJ, I'm about to-"

"Shut up and hold it," I demanded.

"JJ,"

I loved the way my name rolled off her lips. The way she said it so perfectly.

I felt myself approaching my high so I jerked at her beautiful hair pulling her tan back against my chest.

"Fuck JJ I can't hold it," Y/N squeeze her eyes closed.

"Fucking hold it," I said sternly, going faster than ever before, desperate to reach my climax as sweat poured off my forehead.

"I can't!" She shouted as she released her load.

Almost immediately after I felt myself shooting into the condom. However, I keep thrusting, helping her ride out her high before rolling over onto the bed as she laid on her stomach.

I peeled off the condom and cleaned myself and Y/N up. She scooted over and cuddled into my chest while we both breathed heavily.

Suddenly, I hear my phone buzz and I grabbed it off the nightstand. It was from John b.

"Where the hell are you and Y/N? We've been looking for forever! And where the fuck is my van, jackass?"

Okay, Jesus Christ!!! I went hella descriptive on this one so imma go pray for my forgiveness.

Also.....

HAPPY ONE YEAR FOR OBX!!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉

OMG it's almost been a year since this show walked into my life. And I swear it's changed me so much!

Once again Happy One Year to Outer Banks!!