Chapter 7

✨

"Such an exhausting day." I grown as we walk into the hotel building. "Me feet are killing me."

"Mine to girl." Monie says growing along and taking off her shoes which I did in the car and refused to put them back on to walk inside.

"You girls complain a lot."  Justin says strolling along behind us with the same smirk he always has on his face.

"Yea well you don't know what it's like to be in heels for most of your life." Hermione says rolling her eyes and I agree with her.

Once we get to the floor most of us are stay on we stand by the elevator discussing tomorrow and if we're to tied to go to hang out, they do room checks at 12 to make sure everyone's getting enough rest and to make sure everyone's safe and not hung over or drunk for interviews so they'll most likely meet up after that.

"That's sound like fun but I'm real tied I'm just gonna head to bed, you guys have fun though." I smile at them and make my way to my room.

I tap the key on the door and just as I was opening the door I feel to arms rap around me I was about to scream but the person puts there hand around my mouth and I relax as soon as they do knowing who it was.

"You scared the hell out of me." I smack his chest after I look out the door making sure no one saw then closed the door.

"Oops." He shrugs and smirked.

"What do you need Fp?" I sign sitting on the bed and he walks and stops in front of me.

"You." He shrugs and I laugh shaking my head.

"That was really bold I have to admit." I say smiling and take his hands. "But-" he takes one of his hands back and points at me.

"Ow see I knew a but was coming." He chuckles.

"You didn't let me finish, as I was saying but I'm tired so you can stay and watch tv with me and y'all have me just not in the way you want or you can not have me at all." I chuckle at his face.

"I think I'm gonna go with the first option."

"You broke one of the rules of this agreement but I'll let it slid this time." He leans in closer and I lean back until the back of my head hits the bed and he smirks.

"I don't really see you complaining anyway." We both start to lean in and once his lips are about to touch mine I curve him and whisper in his ear.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." He groans and I push him back. "I'll be out soon." I stand up and sway my hips a little knowing he's watching and turn my head a little to look at him and smirk then walk into the bathroom door and close it behind me.
..................

After taking a shower I got dressed and joined Fp who was suffering threw Chanel's on the bed.

"How was your shower?" He looks at me and I smirk.

"Wet." I whisper and he shakes his head with a little smile on his face.

"Your doing it on purpose smith." I look at him confused.

"To what ever do you mean?" I act confused and he laughs. I get under the blankets and snuggle into the pillow, I turn to Fp when I feel him moving.

"If your gonna move all night your gonna have to sleep on the couch." He laughs.

"You know you want to cuddle with me al, be the little spoon." I roll my eyes.

"Please, friends don't cuddle like that." He shakes his head.

"Why both know we're more then friends as much as you want to deny it." I freeze up for a second then scuff.

"Please in your dreams Fp." He chuckles and cuddles up to me.

"Always." I just shake my head.

Gosh what am I gonna do. It was my rule that we can't fall for each other but I can't help but feel something for him.
..............
When I wake up to my alarm I feel fps arms still wrapped around me like how we fell asleep and I can't help but smile a little. I start to move slowly trying to remove fps arms and he just tightens them more.

"Stay still I'm trying to sleep." He mumbles and shifts a little. I chuckle and shake my head.

"We have to get up and you have to go to your own room...no one can know you stayed in here." I turn still in his arms to face him.

"We didn't do anything so why not." He shrugs and I shake my head.

"Because do you think it's a little weird for 2 single friends who people constantly think are fucking to be sleeping in the same hotel room just to say nothing happens." I pause then shake my head. "Not gonna happen now scram so we can get ready." He groans and removes his arms before sitting up and rolling his eyes.

"Fine, but when we get back there's no excuses to kick me out your bed." He climbs over me and puts on his shirt that he took off in the middle of the night.

"Yes there is a reason Fp! Rule number 3.." I stand up and put on my robe while he sits back on the bed.

"Your afraid? That just lying in the same bed is gonna make you fall for me?" He smirks and I feel my cheeks heating up as I spray my hair. Then turn around.

"Yea right Fp I'm just worried you'll get to attached." I gesture then turn back around quickly to finish brushing my hair back.

"Well it's to late for that al, we are best friends ya know. We were best friends before this whole thing anyway , you can't lie and say we weren't already attached at the hip from the beginning especially after Hermione and Fred started dating." He stands up and walks over to me giving me a look and I sign.

"Fine! When we get back no excuse to kick you out of bed." I look at him and he smiles.

"I'll see ya later then." He bumps my shoulder and walks out the room after looking both ways out the door.

I just stand there smiling at the door till my phone rings and I jump a little.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
💕