Ep 25

Y/N's POV

"If he ever finds out..." I shook my head at once and he frowned. "You can tell me... You know I believe you," he said. "No... I just..." I said. Some things are meant to be kept hidden... Hidden deep away from you... Things which will hurt you. "It's okay," said Sehun, looking away, "You can't tell me." "It's not like-" I began. "I understand," he cut in, "Let's just have some breakfast, shall we? I can drop you back home." I nodded, just staring at him. It's only for the better. "Wait here," he told me, "I'll be back." "Huh? Where are you going?" I asked. "To cook of course," he said, "Food doesn't make itself." "I should be the one to cook!" I said, pointing at myself. He shook his head and said, "Nope! I don't want you to look at my kitchen." "Why?" I asked, "I mean how bad could it be?"

It turns out that it could be pretty bad. "Sehun," I said, blinking, "When was the last time that you cleaned up?" "About a month ago?" he said, scratching his head, "Yah! I am busy chaebol you know!" "Well, my dear chaebol, do you at least have some food in your fridge?" I asked, snickering slightly as I walked over to his fridge. "I think so..." he mumbled. "Your thinking is extremely wrong," I said, looking at the empty fridge with a not-so surprised expression, "Do you seriously even..." "What? I always eat my food at restaurants!" he complained, "Who has the time to go and get groceries and cook the food huh? AND I didn't want my mom to plant her people around me! I hate having someone who keeps an eye on me all day long!" I fell silent at those words. "I know that," I said.

"Umm... There are at least some eggs right?" he asked in the end. "Yeah... But I don't think we should use those," I said. "So... Shall we go out for breakfast?" he asked. "How about going to my house instead? I can cook something for you instead!" I suggested. "Well..." said Sehun. "What do you want to do?" I asked. "I just wanted to have breakfast with you alone," he said, pouting. "Fine! Let's go and get the groceries first then!" I said, shaking my head. "You mean you will come with me?" he asked, his eyes lighting up. "Of course," I said, "I can bet that my chaebol doesn't know what he should get!" "I do have the basic knowledge! I lived alone abroad miss!" he said. "And what did you eat?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Fine," he said, "I had a cook." "Knew it," I said, walking out of his kitchen. 

I called Jeongyeon as Sehun found his car keys. "Hello," I said, "Jeongyeon-ah, I won't be back until afternoon today." "Why?" she asked. "I am going shopping with Sehun," I replied, "To get his groceries." "Okay," said Jeongyeon, "Looks like you two are gonna be together again." "Maybe..." I muttered. Are we going to be together again? I was definitely waiting for him and he said wants me back too, but... "Y/N, c'mon," Sehun's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yeah," I said, "Bye Jeongyeon." Soon, we were out in the mall. "So... what do you intend to buy?" Sehun asked, as he pushed the trolley. "Hmm... That depends on what you want to eat, but obviously, meat, vegetables and milk is a must," I said, looking around as we walked. 

"What do you want to eat?" I asked, looking at him again, "Since, it would probably be lunch-time around when we get back." "Uhh... Anything would be fine...?" he said. I sighed and he said, "How about Bibimbap then?" "Okay," I said, "We should get beef then! Let's go!" I walked around, grabbing all the ingredients we would need and Sehun followed me diligently. "Soy sauce... Spinach... Bean sprouts... Oops! We need rice too!" I exclaimed, going through a list in my mind. "How do you remember all those things?" he asked, "I mean, you don't even have a list!" "It's a habit," I said, shrugging. After about an hour, we were sitting in the car again, with all the bags full of food. "All done," I said, happily, "Let's go home~" 

Sehun's POV

I am really loving this now~! We totally seem like a couple. I smiled happily as she said, "And yeah! Don't forget to clean the fridge!" I nodded. I am glad she actually did take a look at my kitchen. She went on ranting about things I should be doing and I just nodded, smiling like an idiot. "Yah! Are you even listening?" she asked finally. I nodded. "Then what did I just say?" she asked. "Are you even listening?" I repeated the last thing I had heard. "Before that?" she said, raising an eyebrow. "Uhh... Bibimbap is mixed rice...?" I tried, smiling awkwardly. "I know that, Sehun," she said, "But didn't I say something about... Never mind! Just drive us back now." I nodded at once and started the engine of the car. 

I watched her as she put the things on the kitchen platform and then began looking around for utensils. I watched her make the sauce and then fry the eggs. I just want to keep watching her like this for my whole life. "Done~" she said, at last. I watched her even as we ate. But there's something she's hiding from me. I need to find out everything that had happened to her after I left Korea. I know that she won't tell me anything. She said something about her parents too... But hadn't she told me that they died in an accident? But what if it wasn't an accident...? I coughed at the very thought. "Yah! Eat slowly!" she scolded me, handing me a glass of water. "N-Ne," I said, gulping down the water as I coughed slightly. 

I have to find out how it happened... "Ahh! Boss is gonna deduct my salary now," Y/N whined. "Huh?" I said. "I didn't go to the café today," she said, "Of course it's obvious that he won't pay me!" She made air quotes as she continued, "He's not a 'charity organization'." I chuckled and said, "Why are you even working there for him? As far as I noticed, he really makes you work a lot." "I just like working with Jeongyeon," I said, shrugging, "I originally worked there as a part-timer when I was a university student you see. That's when I met Jeongyeon and I just ended up working there with her!" I nodded and once again wondered what her life had been like. "Was it tough?" I asked, softly. "Huh?" she said, "Well... As you can see, I survived pretty well!" "That's a relief," I said. "I would like to go home now," she said. I nodded and said, "C'mon then."

~To be continued~

Thank you for reading~! I love you❤