Chapter 34: Sea Life

Well this isn't as bad as I thought! The only problem with this is I'm terrified of the ocean and deep water.

I mean I'm not a sea sick person but I can't swim and am terrified of drowning! Always have been since I was a kid.

But it doesn't matter because I have Chanyeol to protect me! Of which I trust him with my life since Jes protected Me for this long!

The ride was very boring and long! I mean seriously there was nothing to do but sit and eat.

Which the snacks were awful but I'm not picky so I ate what I got. Chanyeol was really quiet which doesn't make since!

Cause he's "Happy Virus"

But lately he's been very solemn and quiet! I decided I was going to ask him what was wrong!

Me "Chanyeol babe is everything okay?"

Him "Yes."

Me "why are you quiet, its not like you, please explain to me"

Him "Okay fine all that's wrong with me is that I'm afraid of losing you again because I know if I lose you again I won't be able to ever be with you again! This could be the last time we're together. I just can't lose you again! (Then he started crying)

Me: Look don't go thinking negative! We've made it this far and can make it farther, no matter what we are together and safe which is all that matters! I love you and I won't let anything happen to you. Anytime you feel upset just hold onto me and it will help you.

Him: I'll take you up on that offer and he finally smiled! ❤

Well the boat rides been kind of slow and bumpy!

Let's hope this will end soon but we have a long way to go.

As the days passed we just held onto each other drank plenty of water and ate fruit!

The I heard the latch on the bunker roof shake.

I heard someone speaking it must of been the boat driver. Then I heard a guy say open up!

So I opened up to make sure everything was fine.

The driver then said we're in America now but we have to do a boat check at the dock in American.

What were gonna do is I'm going to go up to the boat and pretend to be the driver and the boat driver will hide in the bunker with Chanyeol and hope to get through.

Oh this should be fun!

-------

Hope you guys like it! Please commemt and vote on my story! Love you guys ❤ Gamsahaminda!