Nothing For Me Here

"I remember it all so well, yet i wish i could forget".

Percy Jackson stood there at the entrance of Arena looking on at his now Ex love Annabeth Chase kissing the recently revived Luke Castellian, having just heard that she never really loved Percy, as he was just a Replacement, while the crowd cheered on.

Those who had been killed in the last three wars were revived as his wish from Chaos and Order, for saving the Universe. The Hunters were not there but Thalia is and she was clapping and cheering totally caught up in the moment, they all were Athena smiled happily, Hermes as well, Aphrodite was clapping for her new ship and even though Zeus hated the boy he hated Percy more so was willing to make the sacrifice.

Hestia was the only one who was their who was not happy as she shook her head at this farce, Aphrodite screwed with love once again only this time was with the Demigod she loved the most her pseudo-son. She was disgusted by what she saw and turned away to see Percy white as a ghost, his green eyes now dulled a muddy black, her heart broke for him and tears left her eyes as she left unable to see him like this.

The pain was unbearable, but not enough to Freeze him, some how he had known but didn't want to believe it, as he pulled out the ring he made and looked at it for a moment, without a word he snapped it on half and left the two pieces on a ridge of the archway and left the tears left his eyes as the pain in his now crumbling heart dulled for a moment but wouldn't leave. Going to his cabin he sat on the bed placed his head in his hands and sobbed to himself quitely knowing that his mortal anchor was now gone forever.

=============================

Percy sat on the beach, a bottle of alcohol in his hand and while facing the ocean, his eyes were dulled now, no longer green were a moss Black color, his breath slow and calm though shallow, his face nearly creasless from the emotionless look on his face.

"Ya know i'm surprised your here?".

He glanced over to see Artemis looking at him sadly, he was the only male she truly felt anything for and right now all she felt was saddness for him.

"I heard about Annabeth and the boy, i'm sorry. I thought she was better then that" she said sincerely to him.

"Me too, more then ever!" Was all he said to her before taking a big gulp of his drink.

Nothing was said from either as she sat next to him on the blanket, watching as the sun began to set.

"Ya know its funny, im not even mad really, i always knew that she never loved me, but i think part of me didnt want to accept it.......for; four years we did everything together, i gave her my first kiss and fell into Tartarus for her, it was all in vain though," he said with a slightly cracked voice as his eyes glistened in the dying sun light, the lump in his throat hurt and the pain on his chest made it hard to breath.

Artemis glanced at him with soft and sad eyes, he was talking to her like one of her girls would when they needed to vent. But it was a male telling her this, if felt strange to her.

"What about your parents, wouldn't you want to be with them, right now?" She asked him curiously.

He would have flinched had it been weeks before but now he didnt even move.

"Sally doesn't want me around her newborn, her and Paul agreed that i am simply to dangerous to be around 'normal' people, she practically disowned me, Poseidon is getting Triton ready to take his place as king, most of the gods detest me and the camp could care less about me now that war is averted, i am simply tired, i have no energy or care anymore" he said honestly to her, never looking at her as he kept his eyes forward.

I am Only Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें